FE4 THREAD

Fia

Levin seems much colder in your version. Maybe he's supposed to be like that, but I don't know... Anyway, I'll probably add the two lines I bolded. Thanks a lot.

If you're talking about the "don't trouble me any further," you could read that as something like "you're putting me in a hard situation, stop that," too.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. I think this ending generator (I changed its url adress) should work properly now. SummerWolf's script is fully inserted and it should as well be displayed properly on IE.

I'll post it later in the NES/SNES section I guess.

Edited by Marthur

Alright. I think this ending generator (I changed its url adress) should work properly now. SummerWolf's script is fully inserted and it should as well be displayed properly on IE.

I'll post it later in the NES/SNES section I guess.

Celice : That’s great, to be going home with a father like Levin, Sety.

Sety : Yes, sir. I’m very proud of him. I wish I can be just like him soon...

Sety : Eh!? Why, Father!? The war’s over! Please come home with us!

Levin : No, my duty is done. As with all the other countries, it’s time for Silesia to make a fresh start all over again. It needs the vigor of the young that you have.

Marthur; I believe you missed a line here~

Also; I could be wrong of course; but from how I remember it if Faval doesn't take Jungby; Lester is next in line and Patty goes with her lover. Patty took Jungby (Faval went to Verdane) in the test I did. I believe it should be Lester who takes it if he doesn't go to his father's country as well :/

Marthur; I believe you missed a line here~

Did you make sure you chose 'None' for his lover? Because I'm pretty sure I put this line there but this condition must be satisfied.

Also; I could be wrong of course; but from how I remember it if Faval doesn't take Jungby; Lester is next in line and Patty goes with her lover. Patty took Jungby (Faval went to Verdane) in the test I did. I believe it should be Lester who takes it if he doesn't go to his father's country as well :/

I'm not sure about that. What I thought is merely hypothetical, but I decided that since Bridgit was the older twin, Faval and Patty should be the first in line.

Now, if you can prove me wrong, I'll try to change this.

Edited by Marthur

Did you make sure you chose 'None' for his lover? Because I'm pretty sure I put this line there but this condition must be satisfied.

OK, I looked into this and it seems this happens if the son has a dead lover. I'll fix it now.

Edit: This should be fixed... I think... :unsure:

Edited by Marthur

I'm not sure about that. What I thought is merely hypothetical, but I decided that since Bridgit was the older twin, Faval and Patty should be the first in line.

Now, if you can prove me wrong, I'll try to change this.

Well; Sety did have Tinny (I chose the pairings of my first pt.).

I'm digging up my very first completed save now; it had Aideen x Midir and Briggid x Jamka; and Patty x Shanan; and I'm pretty certain Lester got Jungby.

I'll keep you updated~