• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man, can't get experience from staves in the first Fire Emblem game. Old Riff's gonna be sacked! Imma gonna riff Riff if he ever makes a movie!

Yeah... Staffers have to be attacked in order to gain exp. in FE1. I don't think healing magic gave exp. in Gaiden either, but at least sisters could use resire.

That still doesn't mean people aren't trying to kill me. :<

I haven't tried killing you.

Chalisland... It's been a while since I've been there.

Not in Inflation.

Ah, that's right. I remember you guys saying something like that a while back.

Edited by Musashi

What generation do I fall under again? I don't think I meet the criteria for the first, but I'm not sure if I fall into the second either.

Part 4 is noticeably weaker than parts 1-3 anyway.

I didn't like Part 4 much anyway.

WHAT THE FUCK? WHY AM I THE ONLY PART 4 SUPPORTER.

Also, what's this Seph/Bananas till death do us apart shit?

WHAT THE FUCK? WHY AM I THE ONLY PART 4 SUPPORTER.

Part 4 is good once it hits its stride, but that takes a pretty long time. Also, I didn't find the characters all that compelling, either. Kira is pretty awesome and some of the side characters are interesting too, but the main characters didn't do much for me. Oh wait, Rohan was great too.

But hey, who cares what I think?

No one likes Josuke.

I heard that Josuke was Araki's favorite character. I don't know whether or not that's favorite character overall or just favorite from part 4.

Edited by Musashi

Part 4 is good once it hits its stride, but that takes a pretty long time. Also, I didn't find the characters all that compelling, either. Kira is pretty awesome and some of the side characters are interesting too, but the main characters didn't do much for me.

I do, if it helps my case.

I dunno, lotsa people complain about Josuke, but I found his persona rather well done. Okuyasu didn't do much, but if he had a personality different from big and dumb, he would pretty much be the strongest character in that part.

Also I think it's slow pace is due to all the characters being onf high-school, so they don't have enough time to focus on Kira without some shit distracting them.

Anyways, I blame the scanlator.

Part 4 is good once it hits its stride, but that takes a pretty long time. Also, I didn't find the characters all that compelling, either. Kira is pretty awesome and some of the side characters are interesting too, but the main characters didn't do much for me. Oh wait, Rohan was great too.

I heard that Josuke was Araki's favorite character. I don't know whether or not that's favorite character overall or just favorite from part 3.

I liked Okuyasu from start to finish.

Overall.