FE4 THREAD

Fia

I wasn't that bad near the end. I got good enough to kill you and Dio about... once a match.

Still not good enough. Also, IIRC you only killed me like twice, ever. And one time was with an aimbot.

Edited by Joey

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not good enough. Also, IIRC you only killed me like twice, ever. And one time was with an aimbot.

Minus that aimbot (Which, ironically, I was better without), I got a lucky shot with an SR-8 and then there was the epic grenade throw. That's two without the aimbot right there.

Minus that aimbot (Which, ironically, I was better without), I got a lucky shot with an SR-8 and then there was the epic grenade throw. That's two without the aimbot right there.

"Like twice" != "twice"

"Like twice" != "twice"

I'm sure there were more.

There was that one map that had a nice little cubby hole that I kept shooting people point blank from behind with the SR-8 in... I think I got Joey and quite a few others a good number of times on that map...

There was that one map that had a nice little cubby hole that I kept shooting people point blank from behind with the SR-8 in... I think I got Joey and quite a few others a good number of times on that map...

I'd remember something like this but I don't soooo.....

Edited by Joey

Oh right, the thought of putting gIO in urban dictionary crossed my mind.

SUPER BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

We'll reject inside jokes and definitions naming non-celebrities.

Awww.

Awww.

We should spread it then. Let's just start spreading things like "you stupid gIO-ish person!" "good lord, that attack just gIOed me" "my brother is a gIO" I'm sure it would boost gIO's ego!

We should spread it then. Let's just start spreading things like "you stupid gIO-ish person!" "good lord, that attack just gIOed me" "my brother is a gIO" I'm sure it would boost gIO's ego!

Ohoho.

I think I'll try and take a nap before going to mass. I didn't sleep much last night, and visits prevented me from doing it in the afternoon.

We can make a Crash one while we're at it.

Crash at least had the dignity of leaving this thread long, long ago.

Edited by TheEnd

eliflyboy 4:04 pm

(4:04:13 PM): You're such a fucking gIO

(4:04:16 PM): Oh wait...

(4:04:19 PM): Hi gIO

DarkFalco7 4:04 pm

(4:04:32 PM): ...

Ohoho.

I think I'll try and take a nap before going to mass. I didn't sleep much last night, and visits prevented me from doing it in the afternoon.

Bye~

Crash at least had the dignity of leaving this thread long, long ago.

I agree with this.