FE4 THREAD

Fia

Magmortar isn't that great due to being a mono Fire type.

There's lots of viable Fighters, though. Among them are Machamp, Lucario, Gallade, Heracross, Infernape and Breloom. Pick one that fits with your team best.

Single typing doesn't sound that bad, well, depending on the type. At least fire has only 3 weaknesses. I can see where double typing can help, but I can't think of a non-Legendary fire type that has useful double typing.

Hmm, I might try to scout out a better Shroomish, since my current Breloom doesn't have much potential. Mach Punch definitely can help weed out enemy Tyranitars. A lot of my fighting types got messed up......

Edited by Kintenbo

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Single typing doesn't sound that bad, well, depending on the type. At least fire has only 3 weaknesses. I can see where double typing can help, but I can't think of a non-Legendary fire type that has useful double typing.

Hmm, I might try to scout out a better Shroomish, since my current Breloom doesn't have much potential. Mach Punch definitely can help weed out enemy Tyranitars. A lot of my fighting types got messed up......

The problem with the fire weaknesses is that they're all extremely common. There's a difference between a weakness to say Poison or Flying, which aren't that common, then a weakness to Water or Ground with the common Surfs and Earthquakes.

A fun use for Breloom is to be a Sleeper lead with Focus Punch.

A fun use for Breloom is to be a Sleeper lead with Focus Punch.

You can ask Astra all about my Breloom...think of it as customer assurance.

GET A BRELOOM TODAY

"FUCK DON'T USE TH-FUUUUUUCK" Astra

"Holy shit is that a-*raegquit*" Some dude

Get one now before stock runs out!

GET A BRELOOM TODAY

Well, I think I'll hatch one up. Do egg hatched Pokemon have a better shot at better IVs?

GET A BRELOOM TODAY

Damn you seed bombing by Suicune.

Edited by Michalis

Holy, our voices sound so distorted in your recordings.

Although if we do play AS on hardmode I'll consider singing Always. I want to remember all the lyrics if we do this.

Hard mode I probably can't do much crappy computer.

Oh yeah.

Still how did he even manage that? Jetpacks again?

All I had was Ammo crates and hand welder, I started flying when the aliens who shoot stuff at you hit me.

Edited by Hakumen

Probably only as Jaeger though. Sarge trades Vindicator and melee damage for everything else.

Well, Sarge does get more leadership stars if anything, and leadership stars should be applied to themselves as well, which means he shouldn't be lacking too much damage in comparison to Jaegar.

Well, Sarge does get more leadership stars if anything, and leadership stars should be applied to themselves as well, which means he shouldn't be lacking too much damage in comparison to Jaegar.

Those leadership points actually mean double damage X * 3% of the time, X being the number of stars, which is in this case 5.

It's not working all the time. Think of it more as a critical hit.

You switched in someone who had SpA as their main attack use, so I ended up buffing you instead of hindering you.

Oh, yeah!

I am so cool. *shot*