• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Resire absorbs stuff directly into your body and you don't want to get certain bacterias inside you.

Resire was pretty much holy magic in this, though. You could say it cures all that shit.

Besides unlike other RPGs, you could drain undead shit in FE 8. Fun stuff with Mouldah the Invincible Nosferatu Bouldah.

Resire was pretty much holy magic in this, though. You could say it cures all that shit.

Besides unlike other RPGs, you could drain undead shit in FE 8. Fun stuff with Mouldah the Invincible Nosferatu Bouldah.

Aura's holy as well.

And lulz, Moulder. Manliest priest in the entire series, seriously.

Funny how the AI actually got WORSE over time. Back in the good old days they woul actually stop in their tracks.

The bane of a Sigurd solo I tell ya. Forced to kill his avoid with Javelin and ditch the DEF ring. That or kill 1 enemy per turn.

Edited by Sirius

The bane of a Sigurd solo I tell ya. Forced to kill his avoid with Javelin and ditch the DEF ring. That or kill 1 enemy per turn.

At least you got enough kills to make it a worthwhile weapon. Did you also use a magic sword once in a while?

Bolded : Sigurd is actually a Sniper.

At least you got enough kills to make it a worthwhile weapon. Did you also use a magic sword once in a while?

Bolded : Sigurd is actually a Sniper.

Yeah in some of the runs I've used a Magic Sword instead of Javelin as I'm sure as hell not going to use a Javelin seriously too often in gen 2. Methinks Light Sword's the best to raise in a Sigurd solo, 5 WT when attacking from range and WTA against the Wind Mages in Chapter 4.

Yeah in some of the runs I've used a Magic Sword instead of Javelin as I'm sure as hell not going to use a Javelin seriously too often in gen 2. Methinks Light Sword's the best to raise in a Sigurd solo, 5 WT when attacking from range and WTA against the Wind Mages in Chapter 4.

Sounds like the best option, though Wind Sword does give you 3 AS/6 Avo more.

Sounds like the best option, though Wind Sword does give you 3 AS/6 Avo more.

True, though with Light Sword you can start working on it a lot earlier and don't have to care about moving Dew so much. I pretty much let him live till I get Thief Sword, after that, he can die or stay in the castle, whatever comes first.

*Image*

It's all Musashi's fault. He has no tact at all.

Bad Marthur...laughing at me. ;_;

Oh? *shrug* always easier to blame myself than someone else. It was probably my fault this time too....

I'm missing something here ._.

And I mean in the title. Something's missing.

What are you missing...I thought I covered everything. Darn.

=================================================

*glares at the other anony*

Edited by Whisper