• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

How long do you think it's going to take with you until you find something?

Only God knows.

So, an uncle on mine is going to work in the U.S. for two years, apparently. Therefore, he sold most of his bigger belongings, and sent the smaller ones to two of his sisters. Of course, my mother being one of them, and I was called to help carry them.

They filled an entire room.

Fuck him.

Hi NTG.

Edited by TheEnd

So, an uncle on mine is going to work in the U.S. for two years, apparently. Therefore, he sold most of his bigger belongings, and sent the smaller ones to two of his sisters. Of course, my mother being one of them, and I was called to help carry them.

Fuck him.

This is basically what my life has been like since I moved in with my father and stepmother. :Knoll:

Only God knows.

Fuck him.

May fortune smile on you then.

Now that really sucks. Here we usually fill boxes and give them to relatives or people in need.

Well, RP finally locked down his status from comment. I guess I may have come across too harshly when implying he supported genocide. Maybe threatening him with my trained rhino if he revealed any more important plot spoilers didn't help, either.

This is basically what my life has been like since I moved in with my father and stepmother. :Knoll:

Do you live in the third floor of an elevator-less building, too? :KnollRoll:

May fortune smile on you then.

I'll need it.

Now that really sucks. Here we usually fill boxes and give them to relatives or people in need.

This one uncle is a bit... well.

NTG.

What is this.

Somebody much better than you.

Edited by TheEnd

Do you live in the third floor of an elevator-less building, too? :KnollRoll:

No, we live in an old house that I think has been around since the 1800's.

So how did FESS resurrection go?

It's closing back down this weekend. All in all, it was a pretty good nostalgia run for the 10+ days it lasted.

There's also an "ex-FESSer" group on Facebook if you're into that sort of thing.

Edited by Musashi

Nowadays I'm just getting paid to browse the internet, open some mail and walk around the library.

Best job ever.

They probably monitor your activities on the Internet. I wouldn't go to any.."weird" sites if I were you :o!