FE4 THREAD

Fia

AAAAGH I have the generic FE4 enemy phase theme on my mind

Really damn distracting.

...and I'm wearing an Army jacket for some reason. Fixated on a possibly insane idea of taking it to the formal.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Same.

You win this round and any that involves Ar-wings

Watching "Vampires Suck".

Oh well.

Whooooo!

Worth it at all?

...and I'm wearing an Army jacket for some reason. Fixated on a possibly insane idea of taking it to the formal.

Go for it, I suppose.

Whooooo!

Worth it at all?

This isn't over!

Can't say, only 12 minutes in. Right now, the vampires were referred to as Canadians

"It's a total mystery, their skin is ice cold, they feed on human flesh and they all sleep in coffins... aybe they're Canadian." - Some girl that says she's going to be prom queen.

The movie starts with that scene from commercial where there's people dressed in read and the Jacob and Edward fangirls go into an all-out war with each other. The main character pretty much gets beat up, egged and insulted before stepping in the school.

This isn't over!

Can't say, only 12 minutes in. Right now, the vampires were referred to as Canadians

"It's a total mystery, their skin is ice cold, they feed on human flesh and they all sleep in coffins... aybe they're Canadian." - Some girl that says she's going to be prom queen.

The movie starts with that scene from commercial where there's people dressed in read and the Jacob and Edward fangirls go into an all-out war with each other. The main character pretty much gets beat up, egged and insulted before stepping in the school.

I eagerly await the next battle.

Ha. Sounds so far as exactly as I'd expect.

"Ah, Becca. Why don't you take that empty seat next to the mysterious boy you're destined to have fatalistic relationship with that will spawn 4 books and a movie franchise." - Teacher.

That's oddly specific.

How to impress a girl by the Edward guy in the movie: Juggle an apple, a bowling ball and a baby that somehow came out of the backpack of the girl he's trying to impress and then stuff them in her backpack... yes, that includes the live baby and it was the first thing that was thrown in.

"Blood was drained from his body and it had multiple bite marks. Know what that means? The Kardashians are in town".

Edited by Sirius

I just realised that Alva has done more than five actual PCs (granted, this does include Claude and Briggid, who haven't really had the chance to do much, and Diadora, who ... yeah. And Ardan, who ... yeah.)

That's a quite nice place to live.

Now I am the predictable one...

You've always been. It's just that your other characteristics stood out more.

Of course, I don't think anybody in this thread didn't see this coming.

So my netbook is set to arrive today.

I'm psyched. I know it's not at the same level as my regular laptop, but that's the idea behind having an ancillary computer.

My brother bought one of those, since he thought a regular laptop was too heavy to carry around.

He was amused to have a Core 2 Uno.