FE4 THREAD

Fia

Welcome back.

Nobody cares but I'll tell you the 10 things that sucked during my trip:

1. The travel company: It was Chinese. I only understand little of it. I didn't get a fucking thing about the history of the places I visited. I'll have to go look for them on the internet.

2. My parents: Everything is worse with them. One time they argued for ten minutes wether they should cross the road using the left zebra crossing or the right one. Also they didn't want to bother translating what the guide was saying. I swear they brought me just because I speak English. Also my father don't know how to use a camera.

3 That fat guy hqjshfjkqlshfjklqsf: The very first day I saw him, I told my brother: 'Okay, let's try to avoid this guy.' The first fucking thing my mother had to do that day during the dinner was to invite him and his brother (who was a nice guy) to our table. jfqkslfdjksqlfjlksdqfjmlkq That guy only talked about food and shit. Literally. I'm glad I won't ever see his face again.

4. The organization of the trip: It was messed up. We didn't visit any building. Instead , the guide thought it was a better idea to look at them from the outside and walking through streets.

5. The bus. At least 5 hours riding it every day. Resulting in visiting places when the sun was at its zenith, which was kind of stupid.

6. Connecting on the Internet Thursday: First thing I see: "Re-closing FESS". Goddammit.

7. The hotel rooms: Every one of them had some sort of fault, which made it annoying especially when you want to sleep and have to wake up early. First one had lights flashing, second had a buzzing noise, third was too hot, fourth was too cold, etc...

8. Chinese food: Because nobody want to eat local food when they visit different countries, right, right? 3 times in ten days was too much.

9. Not having the DS: Greatest mistake I made. I knew I should have brought it. At least I had the third book of Three Kingdoms with me.

10. Cobblestones: THEY WERE FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

Well that was pretty much my whole trip. Pictures might come or not.

Edited by Marthur

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany->Czech Republic->Slovakia->Hungary->Austria->Liechtenstein->Strasbourg(France)

That's a lot of countries! Was this for a school trip or for the sake of it? It must be rough traveling through 7 countries in such short succession!

Thank you, Sirius.

That's a lot of countries! Was this for a school trip or for the sake of it?

Because my parents were bored, I guess...

It must be rough traveling through 7 countries in such short succession!

Mostly because I had nothing to do while traveling. -_-

Germany->Czech Republic->Slovakia->Hungary->Austria->Liechtenstein->Strasbourg(France)

Oh. That actually sounds like my music festival last year. Except it was more like

Germany->Austria->Czech Republic->Slovakia->Hungary.

xD

Oh. That actually sounds like my music festival last year. Except it was more like

Germany->Austria->Czech Republic->Slovakia->Hungary.

xD

I just wonder what my European experience will be like this coming Spring break. I'm going to Germany, and my legs wobble in excitement thinking about it. How long is the passport creating process? I want to start that as soon as I can. Oh, it must be exciting visiting another country! The farthest I ever traveled was Hawaii, and that's not even technically leaving the country!

Sometimes, I'm glad my family is poor.

They would do some shit like Marthur's family.

Unless if they're like my dad's side of the family! While my dad doesn't really exhibit it, his parents were massive non-spenders. It's just me and my sister for the German trip, since it is intended for school. Then again, I think an around $3,000 trip to Germany for 12 days is not that bad a deal. It helps that I never been to a foreign country before, so I really don't know if that's a good deal or not!

Poor Marthur.

Lurker NTG.

Wow, Elice is a bitch.

Does this have to do with a particular post of mine, or am I being paranoid?

Edited by TheEnd

Unless if they're like my dad's side of the family! While my dad doesn't really exhibit it, his parents were massive non-spenders. It's just me and my sister for the German trip, since it is intended for school. Then again, I think an around $3,000 trip to Germany for 12 days is not that bad a deal. It helps that I never been to a foreign country before, so I really don't know if that's a good deal or not!

You sound happy.

Pretty good deal.

Also, how old is your sister?

Edited by Mr. Tonny