• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Latitude, 14 inch. 500GB of space. That's all I remember.

You remind me of harry potter. You know how they have to choose wands. And they're like 11 inch. Unicorn hair. Maple wood. idk. :mellow:

Silly Jenny.

It seems YsF and Ys Seven are going to be released soon, though.

You mean very suspicious.

ò_ó

Silly Vince.

Niice. Might try Ys Seven or something. It's been ages since I've played a Ys and I still haven't finished Ys Napishtim. :[ Stupid lime cave.

Not really. ^_^

Silly Endo-kun.

Niice. Might try Ys Seven or something. It's been ages since I've played a Ys and I still haven't finished Ys Napishtim. :[ Stupid lime cave.

Ys 6 is rather easy because you can grind and use healing items in boss fights, actually. What's your issue with the lime cave?

Since it's a PSP exclusive, I haven't played Ys Seven. It's quite different from the other games of the series though, since you actually control a party.

I have mixed feelings about 3D games in portables, though.

Not really. ^_^

I'll uncover it.

You'll see.

Silly Endo-kun.

Sillier Jenny-chan.

Ys 6 is rather easy because you can grind and use healing items in boss fights, actually. What's your issue with the lime cave?

Since it's a PSP exclusive, I haven't played Ys Seven. It's quite different from the other games of the series though, since you actually control a party.

I have mixed feelings about 3D games in portables, though.

I'll uncover it.

You'll see.

Sillier Jenny-chan.

Actually, I just lost interest/got bored >_< First, I didn't really like the lime cave- it's dark and scary. Then I think I failed first time on the boss and then just gave up. I might pick it up again though.

Oh, really? I don't really know what Ys Seven is like :O Hm, sounds a bit interesting. I'll probably be too lazy to play it in the end anyway.

There's nothing to uncover~

Silliest Endo-kun.

STG? c:

SillyTrooperGirl? :O Sounds funky.

You've seen nothing.

That's true.

Actually, I just lost interest/got bored >_< First, I didn't really like the lime cave- it's dark and scary. Then I think I failed first time on the boss and then just gave up. I might pick it up again though.

Awww. /pat

I used the lime cave for early grinding.

Oh, really? I don't really know what Ys Seven is like :o Hm, sounds a bit interesting. I'll probably be too lazy to play it in the end anyway.

It's Falcom. UNLAZY YOURSELF

There's nothing to uncover~

That's what we'll see.

Silliest Endo-kun.

Silliestest Jenii-chan.

SillyTrooperGirl? :o Sounds funky.

inb4namechange

Awww. /pat

I used the lime cave for early grinding.

It's Falcom. UNLAZY YOURSELF

That's what we'll see.

Silliestest Jenii-chan.

inb4namechange

Yup, I grinded in the cave too after I struggled on this other boss. Then I took him on again and crushed him like a bug... I think that's what happened anyway, my memory fails. I probably just need to figure out the method for beating lime cave boss, then it'll be alright.

Of course, of course. I'll do just that.

Even-sillierestest Endo-san.

I don't think I'll be changing my name any time soon :>

STG sounds too much like STD. Idea scrapped. :U

Does it? Now, that never crossed my mind. S:

SuperTrooperGirl!

Yup, I grinded in the cave too after I struggled on this other boss. Then I took him on again and crushed him like a bug... I think that's what happened anyway, my memory fails. I probably just need to figure out the method for beating lime cave boss, then it'll be alright.

Maybe you'll need status defenses, I don't know. Healing items made Ys 6 boss fights really easy, imo.

Of course, of course. I'll do just that.

Good NTG.

Even-sillierestest Endo-san.

I see you're using -san now.

I don't think I'll be changing my name any time soon :>

Aw.