FE4 THREAD

Fia

That's what started the whole thing, he killed me with the SR8 and then starting btiching about there being TKers on his team, like we were the ones killing him when that's complete bullshit.

What a herpaderp he is.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Mama weegee?

Some other dude who came in. He used about 10 names so I'm not sure who was he exactly, except he kept kicking me and asking how to heal. Then I pissed him off after he killed GO when he lagged out, he changed his name to Mr. Bitch, started to follow me with a knife yelling YAY TK, then he switched to the AK when he couldn't catch me. I quit after this. My skills and my sweet kill average are wasted to kill idiots like him.

That's what started the whole thing, he killed me with the SR8 and then starting btiching about there being TKers on his team, like we were the ones killing him when that's complete bullshit.

Well Bulldozer killed him right after.

Then shit hit the fan.

And it was hilarious.

Some other dude who came in. He used about 10 names so I'm not sure who was he exactly, except he kept kicking me and asking how to heal. Then I pissed him off after he killed GO when he lagged out, he changed his name to Mr. Bitch, started to follow me with a knife yelling YAY TK, then he switched to the AK when he couldn't catch me. I quit after this. My skills and my sweet kill average are wasted to kill idiots like him.

He had -3 before GO and I left, still complaining "WTF" "NOOBZZ"

My skills and my sweet kill average are wasted to kill idiots like him.

Harassing that dude I made ragequit was worth sacrificing a couple of kills. I think I lost like 8+ kills just TKing him but goddamnit, it was worth it.

Harassing that dude I made ragequit was worth sacrificing a couple of kills. I think I lost like 8+ kills just TKing him but goddamnit, it was worth it.

Honestly each night I wonder if we'll get one of these idiots.

It's that or hsf clan members, most of them being cool in the gang. Good thing for you that Jeff is too lazy to view logs.

By the way, I plan to waste my last day here at home busy learning the Arrancar theme on piano, instead of saying goodbye to everybody.

Edited by Roxas

Honestly each night I wonder if we'll get one of these idiots.

It's that or hsf clan members, most of them being cool in the gang. Good thing for you that Jeff is too lazy to view logs.

I've noticed some of Jeff's people tend to rage quite a bit. Also, I don't think Jeff would have taken action against me seeing as that dude clearly started it.

I've noticed some of Jeff's people tend to rage quite a bit. Also, I don't think Jeff would have taken action against me seeing as that dude clearly started it.

Pretty much, though since he's not in said clan I don't think it's that bad anyway.

Speaking of actual FE4...I assume that if a character ain't in love by the final Gen One chapter, its too late for children?

Or will reality be stretched if I JUST KEEP NOISH REALLY CLOSE TO FURY AT ALL TIMES

Dead thread is dead.

Speaking of actual FE4...I assume that if a character ain't in love by the final Gen One chapter, its too late for children?

Or will reality be stretched if I JUST KEEP NOISH REALLY CLOSE TO FURY AT ALL TIMES

You can try pairing them until turn 50 of chapter 5.

Dead thread is dead.

It's sometimes better this way.

Folder

You can try pairing them until turn 50 of chapter 5.

And the game might even give you a hand then, because I still cannot understand how Levin and Bridget got paired in my first pt.

It's sometimes better this way.

Folder

<:(

And the game might even give you a hand then, because I still cannot understand how Levin and Bridget got paired in my first pt.

Because Elwind and Ichival were awesome.

<:3

<:{

JB25's title is familiar btw

Well, Faval was really the MVP against Yurius in that pt...

Levin was awesome and always at the front in my PT. Bridgit was also very helpful. I think I practically only used them and Sigurd.

On another note, it looks like a blogger I know will send me a gift. I only talked to her 2~3 times. I kind of feel bad about it... :s

Edited by Marthur

<:{

JB25's title is familiar btw

<:}

Very much.

Levin was awesome and always at the front in my PT. Bridgit was also very helpful. I think I practically only used them and Sigurd.

Well, I don't remember how things went back then.

On another note, it looks like a blogger I know will send me a gift. I only talked to her 2~3 times. I kind of feel bad about it... :s

Score!

I reject gift offers every now and then because I know I won't be sending anything back.