• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

While I try to defibbrillate the thread, is it a good thing that nothing I've said so far has been FE4ThreadFolderworthy?

No, it's not a good thing. Unless you're Hatari!!! or something and doesn't want to be labeled as "Insane"

so you were the one who posted that in his sig?

Nah, he just copied it off mine.

:>

That only happens once a fortnight and you know it.

So that guy was exiled? Was he a troll or a plain idiot? (or just both?)

Srs can probably answer this question better, but there's a possibility he was a Robert/Da Woes alt.

Hmm, Japanese MMO ads never cease to...

mmo.jpg

... rely on tits.

Edited by TheEnd

I don't know what to quote anymore. My sense of humor has been slowly killed by the folder. :<

Lefty has done it. With a titanic effort and an unhealthy dose of insanity, he had managed to complete the folder. At most, now he'd only need to make very small updates concerning a thread whose prime had been long gone.

However, he had to pay a steep price for his success.

And while I'm at it, I ask you: any recommendations of PC, DS, PS2 or older games with memorable soundtracks?

Lefty has done it. With a titanic effort and an unhealthy dose of insanity, he had managed to complete the folder. At most, now he'd only need to make very small updates concerning a thread whose prime had been long gone.

However, he had to pay a steep price for his success.

And while I'm at it, I ask you: any recommendations of PC, DS, PS2 or older games with memorable soundtracks?

;A;

I can't think of anything mind blowing atm, but on the DS, I remember

having some memorable themes but the game is in 3D. Then you could also look into Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume which OST was done by Sakuraba. I was going to say
, but the battle system has some gimmicks you probably won't like either.

;A;

Is it the lack of Farty? ;A;

I can't think of anything mind blowing atm, but on the DS, I remember
having some memorable themes but the game is in 3D. Then you could also look into Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume which OST was done by Sakuraba. I was going to say
, but the battle system has some gimmicks you probably won't like either.

I watched my brother play the original Valkyrie Profile. What's the difference/relation between the two?

Hm, perhaps I should give that and/or VP2 a shot sometime. I'm pretty much building a playlist right now

Is it the lack of Farty? ;A;

Nah. It's just that I'm now completely desensitized. Astra sent me some links and I just don't get what's funny about them.

I watched my brother play the original Valkyrie Profile. What's the difference/relation between the two?

Hm, perhaps I should give that and/or VP2 a shot sometime. I'm pretty much building a playlist right now

I havent played VP2 so I can't really tell. Basically your main character has a grudge against Lenneth because he thinks she took his father's soul. So he basically sets out to kill her.

The game is a TRPG unlike VP1. The battle system is mostly the same but depends on how you position your characters.

Listen to the Shadow of the Colossus OST.

Nah. It's just that I'm now completely desensitized. Astra sent me some links and I just don't get what's funny about them.

If one thinks about it, it isn't surprising. Even because pretty much everything is a repeat. I knew it.

I havent played VP2 so I can't really tell. Basically your main character has a grudge against Lenneth because he thinks she took his father's soul. So he basically sets out to kill her.

The game is a TRPG unlike VP1. The battle system is mostly the same but depends on how you position your characters.

So it's a different story (from VP1), not just a different engine? I remember some bgms being similar, so I wondered.

Listen to the Shadow of the Colossus OST.

I'll see if I can emulate it, actually.

Edited by TheEnd

So it's a different story (from VP1), not just a different engine? I remember some bgms being similar, so I wondered.

Yes.

I'll see if I can emulate it, actually.

Seems like it's playable on PCSX2's compatibility list too, hmm...