• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I only ACTUALLY paid attention to the plot of Fe8 Ephraim route and Fe7 Lyn route. :c

...Those TWO things? Really?

Lyn's personality: I'm a hot green-haired nomad orphan who somehow is connected to pretty much everyone in this place! Men with axes must die unless they have 14 Con!

Ephraim's personality: BIG LANCE KILL BAD THINGS!!!!

He's whipped.

He's a crab man.

Crabs are manly.

Thus, Johalva is manly.

Not like those Hunters who look like Turkish prostitutes, they don't actually walk anywhere.

...Those TWO things? Really?

Lyn's personality: I'm a hot green-haired nomad orphan who somehow is connected to pretty much everyone in this place! Men with axes must die unless they have 14 Con!

Ephraim's personality: BIG LANCE KILL BAD THINGS!!!!

Ephraim is a genius strategist!

FE8 is only worth it for the rampaging incest. I'm a supporter of Ephraim x Tana x Eirika x Hineas Innes ever since the game was released in Japan.

FE8 is only worth it for the rampaging incest. I'm a supporter of Ephraim x Tana x Eirika x Hineas Innes ever since the game was released in Japan.

"BIG BOAT PULLING ALONGSIDE FULL OF DUDES? FLYING EYE THINGS THAT KILL EVERYONE? GARGOYLES WITH PIMPED OUT WEAPONRY?! FUCK YEAHHHHHH"

Me too!

Tana has the personality of a ten year old. Take her out of that equation. And possibly Innes too.

She has a ponytail. She's perfectly fine as long as she doesn't open her mouth.

Innes is only there for the incest with her.

Tethys x Ewan.

Canon too.

Edited by TheEnd

Tana has the personality of a ten year old. Take her out of that equation. And possibly Innes too.

Pfeh. How many pegs -don't- have the personality of ten-year olds? There's always one in every triad...Est, Tana, Florina, Thany?, ...arguably Femina, possibly Fee...

If Karin is considered one of those "10-year-old" Pegs, then Eyrios recruitment just became funnier to me.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh IneedtoplayFE5alreadyandgetallthesedamnedreferences

She has a ponytail. She's perfectly fine as long as she doesn't open her mouth.

Innes is only there for the incest with her.

Then I'm okay with this.

Pfeh. How many pegs -don't- have the personality of ten-year olds? There's always one in every triad...Est, Tana, Florina, Thany?, ...arguably Femina, possibly Fee...

Two of Tana's endings are "and we were the bestest friends evur" another was "and I married to my bestus friend's hawt brother, we're gonna be so close forever and ever until our children wage war".

Have you read her supports?

Thany had a thing for Deick. She was more of a teen.

Two of Tana's endings are "and we were the bestest friends evur" another was "and I married to my bestus friend's hawt brother, we're gonna be so close forever and ever until our children wage war".

Mmmm, shallow pegasus knights. And no, I haven't, but...eh. Apathy.

That's good.

Then I'm okay with this.

It should be noted that I developed my support for the foursome before learning actual Japanese, and that I haven't ever played the English version.

Of course, I read some scripts later. I blocked those memories.

now Grandjackal's hyping Myrm...

Grandjackal. Hyping.

Just another day in Serenes.

I blame my unintentional findings.

Huh?

Edited by TheEnd

I blame my unintentional findings.

Nah, I like the fact that the LATEST NEW DEVELOPMENTS keep changing.

And I'll wait here in total comfort for the English release, and play an archer with green hair and no depth perception.

Edited by Furetchen

Nah, I like the fact that the LATEST NEW DEVELOPMENTS keep changing.

And I'll wait here in total comfort for the English release, and play an archer with green hair and no depth perception.

Then they'll rebalance MU.

Huh?

Well, male (specifically, Fighter and AK) MU were all the rage at the time I started Lunatic and I wanted to try something different. So, I picked Myrm MU since I figured SPD to double would be nice and I ended up with one that had some decent STR growths going for it. It was a glass canon yes but its damage was just epic. Then I changed her to Cav on chapter 1 since she could double shit and was more durable and wouldn't you know it, she ends up getting 3RKOed in C1 which was an unexpectedly pleasant result. Then comes Lady Sword making her able to be 3HKOed by Dracos as well as 1RKOing them which was fucking badass for chapter 2's end. In chapter 4, I could reclass her to General right now and she doubles (1RKOing) everything but the boss there, as well as tanking well enough.

Also going Sage and using Resire would also work well enough >_>. FEMALE PERKS.

Edited by Sirius