• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, where's Auntie? D:>

School and homework has left her with little free time.

"hahaha....i am so scary....*kills*...im such a killer thanks to marthur

Oh hye there mumu *kills :wub: ahahaha..."

Hatari was adamant about not calling me Mumu.

OH MY GODS ARION IS NOT FUCKING AROUND

THIS IS HIS SHIT

also they have slim lances

...I think this is where Hannibal's WTF Defence, B Bows and potentially looted Killer would come in handy. Not to worry, Warrior!Johalva just happened. And he's here to cool you out.

I have a fairly basic plan of action. It should work, theoretically, I hope. Just gotta think where Altenna and Femina go...Femina is crap and should be returned but Altenna...should I use her to defend the fort or take out Arion? Nah, Altenna's too good to waste against generics...but she can fly back south...argh, decisions...

Edited by Furetchen

Awareness.

He's taking the generics attacking the main castle. In fact, he just nailed the Captain. Oifaye's taking the generics attacking Hannibal Lecter's castle, but he's going to need Altenna's help. Team Mediocre, consisting of Delmud, HeroineFemina and Tinny, is breaking the western dragons with Altenna's help.

I can't trust Leaf and Celice in the main attack force. Screw 'em...they can hide in the mountains. I need Altenna back there ASAP.

And yeah, that brings me onto how exactly I'll kill Arion...well, Aless can't hope for a crit, Shanan can't Meteor his way out of it and Faval can't autocrit, and the Incest Wonder Twins and Lester are completely useless against him, but Faval, Altenna and Shanan are probably my best hopes against him, in that order. Everyone else is just gonna make sure they can make the shots. Mostly by neutralising Sleep Swordsmen.

!!

This chess thing sounds like another gimmick though. Gimmicks don't amuse me.

The logic thing is still here. I can't think of any way they can relate chess to the cases, except if the main antagonist is a chess player.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzIAd_Iv3d0

Oh, Japan~

I'm sure somebody already posted this here.