FE4 THREAD

Fia

[spoiler=story elements for chapter 1]Chapter 1

Intro

Sigurd has entered Verdane Territory, still looking for his childhood friend.

The King of Verdane has been taken hostage and his only son, Pride his forced to fight for Manfloy.

Manfloy also has built a new fearful robot. Codename aSM0 for ass-SMacking 0bot. A stronger version of the gI0 with an even stronger obssession for females as well.

The aSM0 attacked Genoa where lived the solitary Lychee. She was forced to flee, but in the confusion, forgot her most precious treasure.

Scene 1

NoName, a seemingly cool knight of Agustria meets Sigurd. He requests him for help as the gI0 just invaded his country. Sigurd promises him to help after he's done with his business in Verdane. NoName will protect Sigurd's rear positions until then.

Scene 2

Lychee came back to retrieve her most valuable treasure: A Ninji doll probably used in voodoo rituals. However it is now detained by the aSM0 who makes outrageous requests to the mage. Rejection ensues and Lychee leaves in a blind rage. Nobody should try to approach her in this condition, unless they... rescue the doll or something.

Scene 3

The aSM0 departs for Evans.

Scene 4

Pride has freed Edin from the gI0s. It seems she now has a strange animal with her. Pride sensing the malicious intents from the creature urges Edin to get rid of it. Edin being a kleptomane, she has already found a use for her new companion and decides to keep it as her pet. Disappointed Pride leaves for Verdane to try and rescue his father.

Scene 5

Ninjulius' pet and only friend has disappeared. He is told Edin left with it and send troops after them.

Scene 6 (Cuan->Finn)

Vincent gives a blessing to Finn for his DEVOTION.

Scene 7 (Sigurd->Edin)

Reunion. They talk about Edin's twin sister brother thing who became a pirate on her own accord.

Scene 8 (Edin->Ethlin)

Edin steals some goods from NTG.

Scene 9 (Midayle->Edin)

Edin's attention is on the Horse. She doesn't seem to notice Midayle's advance state of decomposition.

Scene 10 (Azel->Edin)

Azel is relieved. Edin compares Azel to [insert cute animal here], which he enjoys considering all the years he has spent with Tiltyu.

Scene 11

Sigurd finds doll and decides it could be a nice gift to ease a girl's heart (He is really clueless!) He decides it would be a good idea to give it to that enraged mage he saw before.

In the case Lychee is dead, he'll just take the doll thinking that if he ever has a child, it could make a nice plushie for it.

Scene 12 (Sigurd-Ayra)

Sigurd gives the doll to Lychee. She develops feelings for him and asks him to keep the doll. Maybe she intends to possess Sigurd through it with her stange magic. We'll never know.

Scene 13

Another aSM0 attack from the north.

NoName heads out to confront the menace. His sister Lachesis has been acting strange lately. She promises him a gift when he returns.

Scene 14

NoName defeats the aSM0 which flees back to get repaired. He's impatient to see what Lachesis' gift is. Little did he know that he would never be the same man again after this event.

Scene 15 (Deu->Edin)

Ninji does the job Edin has requested it. She is quite pleased. It is obvious Ninji has some ulterior motives though.

Scene 16 (Cuan->Ayra)

Vincent catches sight of a mage girl and decides to approach her. They joke about how they both never post in the FE4 THREAD.

Scene 17

Diadora is murdering the gI0 who hits on her. Sigurd stops her. Love at first sight as he believes this woman will be the perfect person to comfort his masochistic tendencies.

Scene 18

Manfloy threatens Pride that he'll kill his father if he doesn't work for him.

Manfloy then has a talk with Ninjulis, wondering why this one won't die. Batou accidentaly dies. Manfloy flees to Agustria. Ninjulius is made the scapegoat.

Scene 19

Edin recruits Jamuka. They decide to go back to Verdane to rescue his father.

Scene 20

Sigurd meets Diadora. A fate in which she cannot kiss him is a world that she will not recognize! Not rape if consensual. Telling him that she was the prince's daughter made his decision easier as well.

Diadora also comes with a Berserk Staff.

Scene 21 (Lex's event)

Scene 22

They find Batou dead. Sigurd moves back to Evans and prepares to help NoName as promised.

more jfkdlmfjsqkjdflksqjfklqsmdfjklqsmfdjkqlsmdfjklqmsdjfklqsjdflmk

Yeah, Layton.

Rename Berserk as Charm.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Rename Berserk as Charm.

Sure.

The "what day is it" puzzle is confusing me. It's a series too apparently. x_x

If yesterday's day after after tommorrow is Sunday, what day is tomorrow's day before yesterday?

The question is so cryptic I had to test all the answers. Yes I found the good answer last. : <

Edited by Marthur

Sure.

The "what day is it" puzzle is confusing me. It's a series too apparently. x_x

If yesterday's day after after tommorrow is Sunday, what day is tomorrow's day before yesterday?

The question is so cryptic I had to test all the answers. Yes I found the good answer last. : <

Excellent.

Friday?

I almost always chose the right answer last when trying blindly, too. When lucky, I'd get it right in the fourth try... out of five.

Excellent.

Friday?

I almost always chose the right answer last when trying blindly, too. When lucky, I'd get it right in the fourth try... out of five.

Assuming those 2 "afters" in the question is correct, my guess would have to be that the answer is Friday as the first guess and Saturday the second.

[spoiler=answer]

It was indeed Friday.

[spoiler=story elements for chapter 1]Chapter 1

Intro

Sigurd has entered Verdane Territory, still looking for his childhood friend.

The King of Verdane has been taken hostage and his only son, Pride his forced to fight for Manfloy.

Manfloy also has built a new fearful robot. Codename aSM0 for ass-SMacking 0bot. A stronger version of the gI0 with an even stronger obssession for females as well.

The aSM0 attacked Genoa where lived the solitary Lychee. She was forced to flee, but in the confusion, forgot her most precious treasure.

Scene 1

NoName, a seemingly cool knight of Agustria meets Sigurd. He requests him for help as the gI0 just invaded his country. Sigurd promises him to help after he's done with his business in Verdane. NoName will protect Sigurd's rear positions until then.

Scene 2

Lychee came back to retrieve her most valuable treasure: A Ninji doll probably used in voodoo rituals. However it is now detained by the aSM0 who makes outrageous requests to the mage. Rejection ensues and Lychee leaves in a blind rage. Nobody should try to approach her in this condition, unless they... rescue the doll or something.

Scene 3

The aSM0 departs for Evans.

Scene 4

Pride has freed Edin from the gI0s. It seems she now has a strange animal with her. Pride sensing the malicious intents from the creature urges Edin to get rid of it. Edin being a kleptomane, she has already found a use for her new companion and decides to keep it as her pet. Disappointed Pride leaves for Verdane to try and rescue his father.

Scene 5

Ninjulius' pet and only friend has disappeared. He is told Edin left with it and send troops after them.

Scene 6 (Cuan->Finn)

Vincent gives a blessing to Finn for his DEVOTION.

Scene 7 (Sigurd->Edin)

Reunion. They talk about Edin's twin sister brother thing who became a pirate on her own accord.

Scene 8 (Edin->Ethlin)

Edin steals some goods from NTG.

Scene 9 (Midayle->Edin)

Edin's attention is on the Horse. She doesn't seem to notice Midayle's advance state of decomposition.

Scene 10 (Azel->Edin)

Azel is relieved. Edin compares Azel to [insert cute animal here], which he enjoys considering all the years he has spent with Tiltyu.

Scene 11

Sigurd finds doll and decides it could be a nice gift to ease a girl's heart (He is really clueless!) He decides it would be a good idea to give it to that enraged mage he saw before.

In the case Lychee is dead, he'll just take the doll thinking that if he ever has a child, it could make a nice plushie for it.

Scene 12 (Sigurd-Ayra)

Sigurd gives the doll to Lychee. She develops feelings for him and asks him to keep the doll. Maybe she intends to possess Sigurd through it with her stange magic. We'll never know.

Scene 13

Another aSM0 attack from the north.

NoName heads out to confront the menace. His sister Lachesis has been acting strange lately. She promises him a gift when he returns.

Scene 14

NoName defeats the aSM0 which flees back to get repaired. He's impatient to see what Lachesis' gift is. Little did he know that he would never be the same man again after this event.

Scene 15 (Deu->Edin)

Ninji does the job Edin has requested it. She is quite pleased. It is obvious Ninji has some ulterior motives though.

Scene 16 (Cuan->Ayra)

Vincent catches sight of a mage girl and decides to approach her. They joke about how they both never post in the FE4 THREAD.

Scene 17

Diadora is murdering the gI0 who hits on her. Sigurd stops her. Love at first sight as he believes this woman will be the perfect person to comfort his masochistic tendencies.

Scene 18

Manfloy threatens Pride that he'll kill his father if he doesn't work for him.

Manfloy then has a talk with Ninjulis, wondering why this one won't die. Batou accidentaly dies. Manfloy flees to Agustria. Ninjulius is made the scapegoat.

Scene 19

Edin recruits Jamuka. They decide to go back to Verdane to rescue his father.

Scene 20

Sigurd meets Diadora. A fate in which she cannot kiss him is a world that she will not recognize! Not rape if consensual. Telling him that she was the prince's daughter made his decision easier as well.

Diadora also comes with a Berserk Staff.

Scene 21 (Lex's event)

Scene 22

They find Batou dead. Sigurd moves back to Evans and prepares to help NoName as promised.

more jfkdlmfjsqkjdflksqjfklqsmdfjklqsmfdjkqlsmdfjklqmsdjfklqsjdflmk

Nice.

If you have no idea for the Lex event, maybe have ReiRei air guitar on his axe and sing in ALLCAPS a random old rock song. The lady of the lake thinks she could give him a better instrument for his admirable performance.

Edited by Medeus

Nice.

If you have no idea for the Lex event, maybe have ReiRei air guitar on his axe and sing in ALLCAPS a random old rock song. The lady of the lake, being the celestial groupie she is, thinks she could give him a better instrument.

L. Did you drop a silver axer or a golden axe?

R. I DROPPED A GUITAR MISS

Edited by TheEnd

[spoiler=ruining the joke]It's funny because Axe can be slang for guitar.

He threw one down from the top of the stairs

Beautiful women were standing everywhere

They all got wet when he smashed that thing

But off in the dark you could hear somebody sing

Oh it breaks my heart to see those stars

Smashing a perfectly good guitar

I don't know who they think they are

It started back in 1963

His momma wouldn't buy him that new red harmony

He settled for a sunburst with a crack

But he's still trying to break his momma's back

He loved that guitar just like a girlfriend

But every good thing comes to an end

Now he just sits in his room all day

Whistling every note he ever played

There oughta be a law with no bail

Smash a guitar and you go to jail

With no chance for early parole

You don't get out untill you get some soul

Late at night the end of the road

He wished he still had the old guitar to hold

He'd rock it like a baby in his arms

Never let it come to any harm

Smashing a perfectly good

Good

Guitar

Well, I didn't know that.

But maybe Rei Rei didn't either.

I wasn't even aware I would do that.

Hey, Gene Simmons has an axe shaped bass.

Nice.

If you have no idea for the Lex event, maybe have ReiRei air guitar on his axe and sing in ALLCAPS a random old rock song. The lady of the lake thinks she could give him a better instrument for his admirable performance.

L. Did you drop a silver axer or a golden axe?

R. I DROPPED A GUITAR MISS

[spoiler=ruining the joke]It's funny because Axe can be slang for guitar.

It seems everyone approve.