• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe I'll be maining both Asuka and Lili in Tekken from now on... Lili's pretty good at Schrodinger-Fu if used right, and Asuka's practically designed as a countering monster... Oh yeah, and that charged spin kick of Asuka's is nice, being able to chew off an entire third of someone's health in one shot.

Bullshit. You're maining them because you think they're hot.

...Okay, yeah, I main Lili because of that deliciously sexy alt costume, but Asuka really IS because she's so brutally good. And fits my playstyle the most, really...

I'm okay with Lee, too, but...

They are hot... >_>

Hell yes they are. Lili especially.

Too bad she's such a bitch... >.>;;

Lili's 'wedding' attire is rather... yeah.

Unless you mean another outfit.

Definitely the wedding attire.

Funny, since my roommate mains Lars and Miguel, the latter of which has a move he's dubbed the wife beater. LONG before he learned of Lili's wedding outfit.

It's gonna be released soon... in Japan. Let's hope someone brings it over.

Also the artwork has been redone so your favorite piece of furniture is hot now.

And Maria is so adorable now~

Also: link

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Also the artwork has been redone so your favorite piece of furniture is hot now.

link

The designs seem to be following DEEN's style, at least with Battler. There goes the combover.

Beato looks nice though.

EDIT: nF5H6GIngIwrMQn29efmIVceczDxkdS9.jpg

I love this artist. The trollface is genuinely creepy as hell this time.

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya

Funny... People on GFAQs were bitching about the art change.

But then again it's LOLGFAQs.

That's probably because it looks much more like DEEN's designs, where George is too thin and Battler has no combover.

The actual screens are downright gorgeous though.

4112-ProfessorLaytonAndTheDiabolicalBoxU_20_5263.png

In Unwound Future, Puzzlette (Riddleton's grandchild) says:

You should definitely solve them when you get a chance. It hurts their feelings if you don't.

OR

Can you hear all those poor puzzles crying "Solve me! Solve me!" You'd be a monster not to help them.

Psynergy in Dark Dawn:

[spoiler=Chapter 4/I don't know what to write for the love talks]Chapter 4

Intro

The Chalphians have stayed in Silesia for a year.

Originally, Levin's parents forced him to marry Manya (who has the same exact personality as this Levin), but he wanted to apply polygamy and have a harem full of pegasus knights instead. Of course, he secretly had hots for Fury, the younger sister, so he really couldn't accept this mariage and fled to Agustria instead. While he left, his father died which is why the Silesians started to search for him.

Now during this year, the Ultima faction had invaded Silesia and took control of Thove and Lubeck. It was time for Sigurd to repay the Silesians and drive back the invaders.

Pretty straightforward chapter. Sigurd's army takes on Ultima and beats the crap out of them. List of ennemies:

Revan -> Andre

Masu -> Deetva

Desu -> Pamela

Ninji -> Cuvuli

Rhaan -> Maios

Ike-Mike -> Daccar

Ninji -> Lamia

Yogurt -> Donovan

Scene 1

Filler.

Larna urges Levin to marry Manya and take the throne. Manya can't refuse because those are the queen's orders (She doesn't really like Levin either)

Refusal. First, Levin really wants his harem. Also he tells Manya he hates her personality (they have the same), wouldn't even touch her with a ten-foot pole, and hopes she dies... WHOOPS

[Details needed for Fury and Manya's dialogue.]

Scene 2

God senses disturbance in his homeland. He leaves Sigurd's party.

Scene 3 (Edin->Azel)

???

Scene 4 (Edin->Midayle)

OH GOD I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.

Scene 5 (Edin->Jamuka)

???

Scene 6 (Tiltyu->Azel)

Torture.

Scene 7 (Sigurd->Claude)

???

Scene 8 (Sylvia<->Fury)

Discuss about joining Levin's harem. They argue about who will be his favorite.

Scene 9 (Sylvia's event)

Special dance! The villagers are under a charm spell and give their goods to her.

Scene 10

North Ultima castle conquered.

Scene 11

The Ultima faction attacks Silesia. They have called one of their main leader for reinforcement.

Scene 12

Manya dies. Fury loses her sister. Levin is sad. Again, he was just in denial and really loved Manya.

Scene 13

Ultima captures Silesia.

Solunas flee from the castle. They all say "Thank you for saving me. OTL" and for some reason disappear from the map when you do so.

Scene 14 (Sylvia->Claude)

Vanilla!FE4 + hyper!Bianchi.

Scene 15

Silesia recaptured. They plan to avenge Manya's death and boot Ultima out of Silesia.

Scene 16 (Levin->Sigurd)

Levin tells Sigurd he has something important to do at Silesia.

Scene 17 (Levin's event)

Levin tells his mother that because of Manya's death, he has realized how short life is. So from now on, he will fulfill his dream and impregnate as much women as he can. He'll need Holsety for that. Larna disowns her son and never wants to see him again.

Scene 18 (Levin->Fury)

See above.

Scene 19

Zaxon captured. Roughly the same as Vanilla!FE4.

Edited by Marthur

In Unwound Future, Puzzlette (Riddleton's grandchild) says:

You should definitely solve them when you get a chance. It hurts their feelings if you don't.

OR

Can you hear all those poor puzzles crying "Solve me! Solve me!" You'd be a monster not to help them.

Diabolical Box's ending made me rage so much I'm unsure if I want to touch Unwound Future.

If strongly disliking that is so monstrous and unusual, then I guess my subsequent judgment is correct.

"Can you hear all those poor puzzles crying "Solve me! Solve me!" You'd be a monster not to help them."

[spoiler=Chapter 5 missing a ton of things.]

Chapter 5

Intro

They are still waging war against Ultima.

En route for Barhara to meet with Alvis.

Scene 1

Destiny Hero is being pursued by the Ultima faction. He tries to meet with his son Sigurd.

Scene 2 (Edin->Bridgit)

???

Scene 3 (Claude->Edin)

Togie wonders how he ended up married with Edin and thinks about the daughter he will never have with Tiltyu. Edin uses the occasion to steal some stuff from her husband.

Scene 4

Old Alvis meets with Young Alvis. The old one presents him Diadora and tells his younger self to marry her. Young Alvis agrees to this.

Scene 5 (Adan's event)

???

Scene 6 (Sigurd->Byron)

Sigurd recognizes his father Destiny Hero. He takes the Tilfing from him. Having lost his unique mean of protection, Destiny Hero is banned from the world by a strange force.

Scene 7

Dozel is captured. Sigurd asks Musashi to take care of the children. He entrusts the Ninji doll to Musashi. They go to Isaac.

Scene 8

Vincent enters the Yied desert. He and his army plan to stop the Manfloy and the old Alvis. But Satan entraps his army in the Yied Desert.

Scene 9

Alvis talks with the leader of Ultima. They agree to fight Sigurd together.

Manfloy observes the Young Alvis who's boasting about his perfect plan. His job done here, he decides to return to the old Alvis and go back to the future and recive his reward.

Scene 10 (Sigurd->Ayra)

Lychee tells Sigurd about her original crush for him. Wonders what happened to the doll. And tells him something might happen if you squeeze it long enough. Sigurd is perplexed and wonders if it was okay to give it to Musashi...

Scene 11 (Lex->Azel)

Lex wants a definite answer from Azel about its gender. Azel admits being a futa. Lex is scared screaming that it's again nature.

Scene 12 (Deu->Jamuka)

Pride tries to kill Ninji for a reason I still need to find.

Scene 13

Vincent and NTG are killed by Satan (Recover Ring + Gungnir + Resire effect). The latter seizes their daughter and the Gae Bolg. He asks his demons to attack Sigurd.

Scene 14

At Phinora, Sigurd learns of Vincent's demise. He never knew the man, but still thinks what happens is a terrible catastrophe.

Scene 15

Aida makes final preparations with the Ultima leader.

Love talks

Scene 16

The Ultima leader is betrayed by Alvis.

Scene 17

Sigurd meets Aida, who tells him Alvis wants to meet them.

Alvis finally has his vengeance. He tells Sigurd that he is now married to Diadora, thus winning their contest in the end. Sigurd is killed.

Edited by Marthur

Pride tries to kill Ninji for a reason I still need to find.

Since when is a reason needed?

So, after repeatedly hitting my head against a wall thinking what to do about my buggy Sora no Kiseki the 3rd, I decided to download a new iso and reinstall.

It worked. I'm never burning isos as dvds again.

Edited by TheEnd