• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. I try running it on Des and it's still just a blank screen as if I did nothing. It could simply be a fake, found another download to check out.

Possible.

Could you post the fix you've found?

00004450: 08 92 04 95 14 E3 61 CF 49 20 E8 42 9C D8 A8 87 → 24 00 9F E5 00 10 90 E5 20 20 9F E5 02 00 51 E1

00004460: E5 60 64 E5 A2 B9 D6 D0 19 5E 89 DB E7 2B 82 48 → 1C 10 9F 05 08 10 80 05 48 11 80 05 14 10 9F 05

00004480: 19 C6 1D 3A 5C EF C4 9B 99 FF F4 31 0B B9 30 FF → 4F 03 5F E1 37 B3 AA 36 6A E0 AA 36

000049f8: 25 51 00 02 → 94 FE FF EA
suppose to fix all AP problems with White

From DS scene. That 3rd line doesn't make much sense to me, it ends up deleting a couple bytes if it's followed as is and I never had to do that before.

Edited by Sirius

So it appears this game has a swear filter for even english names.

Tried naming my trainer "Bitch, Dick, Fuck, Cock, Ass". None of them would let me proceed.

Although lulzy thing is you can still name your trainer "Nigga" or "Asses"

Looks like my dreams are crushed

Keep your Rare Candies till the end!

[spoiler=Chapter 8]Chapter 8

Intro

The Thacias Peninsula was under the control of Sata. As such, no gI0 troops dared invading this land.

Medeus had retreated to Conote. There he met a rather peculiar stranger.

Scene 1

Medeus sends back Garnef and his clones. This time he tells them to fight to the death.

Scene 2 (Sety)

I guess Dray found a place where Solunas are gathering and is having fun times with them.

Scene 3

Satan and his son Dio are observing Celes' army.

Scene 4

Holsety's again trying to tell Celes that her plans are terrible. She's still not listening.

Scene 5 (Yuria->Celice)

???

Scene 6 (Finn->Leaf)

Finn is trying to find a suitor for his daughter and asks Leaf if he is interested.

Scene 7 (Arthur->Fee)

Poor Pilot complains that Tinny has found him back and that his life has become a living hell. Even more than it was before. Nuùbers doesn't care.

Muhammad = Enjulius

Ovo = Marae : Another Robert Alt.

Scene 8

Medeus has recruited an Assassin called Joey. He wants him to eliminate Celes. Joey prefers to murder gI0s so he is a bit reluctant.

Scene 9

Medeus is visited by a stranger from an alternate universe, called Rana-oh. She's making fun of the Dark Dragon, saying they have all been annihilated in her world. Medeus tries to eat the priestess, but he breaks his teeth against her. D: Rana takes her leave with an evil laughter.

Scene 10 (Patty->Faval)

Joey talks to Lux and asks her where Celes is. But he is so amazed by her cluelessness that he changes his mind. Indeed, "trolling this girl will be hilarious" was his first thought. He also know he'll be able to destroy some gI0s if he joins them.

Scene 11 (Faval->Celice)

Joey tells Celes he is here for the gI0S. Again, he is amazed by Celes' simple-minded attitude and thinks it would have been a shame to kill such a person.

Scene 12

Bakeneko (an alternate Celes) reunites with Rana-oh. They plan to... conquer this world, OF COURSE!

Scene 13 (Fee's event)

???

Scene 14

Conote is conquered. "Those demons don't seem that tough" thinks a confident Celes. Levin tells her that Medeus was just like a pet who is guarding hell's gate and that she should be more careful.

Scene 15

Satan sends Altenna and Hatari (a human being who thinks and tries her best to be evil) fighting Celes.

Scene 16

Dray tells the Soluna to flee.

Scene 17 (Celice->Tinny)

More sweet-talk from Tinny. Celes tells her that Pilot has been talking bad about her. Tinny tells herself she'll have to make him pay.

Scene 18

Altenna doesn't want to fight innocents. Hatari wants to fight to prove that she is evil.

Scene 19 (Celice->Sety)

Celes thinks Dray did a wonderful job saving the Solunas. He takes that the wrong way.

Scene 20 (Sety->Celice Levin as the father)

???

Scene 21 (Nanna->Ares)

???

Scene 22 (Fee->Sety)

Siblings talks. Apparently Dray was also trying to avoid her.

Maikov=Balcerzak

Scene 23

Mease captured. Still going south.