• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Dio is aware of the presence of a "Scrappy Stone" in BW. Obtainable near the 8th gym, too.

I don't mean in the games.

Oh. In that case...

I'd say you're a horrible person if I cared about Gen 5's starters, but I don't.

Nope. Is there anything else similar to counter other immunities?

I haven't tested the item itself, so I don't know how far its effectiveness goes.

But anyway, Mold Breaker? I was thinking about your Axe Dragon Revenge set, and just remembered that it would have trouble against ghost types... or not.

But anyway, Mold Breaker? I was thinking about your Axe Dragon Revenge set, and just remembered that it would have trouble against ghost types... or not.

Mold Breaker would I think be able to go against Levitate and all those "absorb X type" abilities, but I don't think it's going to work against this actual typing immunities like those. So for example, the Axe Dragon should be able to hit a Gengar, a Weezing or a Flygon with Earthquake, but not hit any real flyers.

Edited by Gengar

It's been a while since we've last gotten a Fujimori chapter, Ace must be really bus-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Mold Breaker would I think be able to go against Levitate and all those "absorb X type" abilities, but I don't think it's going to work against this actual typing immunities like those. So for example, the Axe Dragon should be able to hit a Gengar, a Weezing or a Flygon with Earthquake, but not hit any real flyers.

That's where the held item comes into play, I believe.

I don't know if it works on abilities, but if the ingame description is to be trusted it works on types.

Edited by TheEnd

That's where the held item comes into play, I believe.

I don't know if it works on abilities, but if the ingame description is to be trusted it works on types.

So basically they seem to emulate said abilities like Scrappy and Miracle Eye, but now everybody can have it?

Not a bad addition there, GameFreak. Hope they didn't forget Electric-Ground or Poison-Steel. Ground-Flying already had a few things before.

Edited by Gengar

So basically they seem to emulate said abilities like Scrappy and Miracle Eye, but now everybody can have it?

Not a bad addition there, GameFreak. Hope they didn't forget Electric-Ground or Poison-Steel. Ground-Flying already had a few things before.

According to the description, it works on type-based immunities, not ability-based ones. I'll test.

Oh lol. I didn't get any rod during the regular game, and then a Super Rod falls into my hands in the first scene after the ending.

While Roxas gets to have early fun, I have to go to work.

See ya everyone.

Bye.

Edited by TheEnd

I see things didn't go well with that French girl.

French girl? Louise is Belgian ._.

Either way, I don't think that's the problem...

Apparently I've been tumbling into this depression since I was 12.

FMLevenmore.