• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Mwerf, I'm also currently working on more Ending translations for the FE4 Ending Generator. Expect some new scripts by this week-end.

:P Did you at least send the scans to Katua or Kroy who said they'd help?

Oh, nice. I'll be waiting for those too.

:P Did you at least send the scans to Katua or Kroy who said they'd help?

Oh, nice. I'll be waiting for those too.

Nah, for the time being I still haven't finished the translation drafts of Chapter 8. Quite frankly, currently I"m feeling more like finishing the Ending translations first, I'm a bit pissed at reading everywhere on the web that FE3 and Gaiden are the only FE fully translated. FE4 needs to be fully translated as well, dammit !

I remember my highschool attempting this with me for my unsociability.

Kindergarten teachers said I was retarded.

A few years later, in a different school, a teacher discovered I was simply short-sighted.

\o/

Nah, for the time being I still haven't finished the translation drafts of Chapter 8. Quite frankly, currently I"m feeling more like finishing the Ending translations first, I'm a bit pissed at reading everywhere on the web that FE3 and Gaiden are the only FE fully translated. FE4 needs to be fully translated as well, dammit !

There's FE6 as well.

I remember reading that DT needed the ending translations before he could make some progress, but it was four years ago. :/

There's FE6 as well.

I remember reading that DT needed the ending translations before he could make some progress, but it was four years ago. :/

That's why I haven't mentioned FE6, it lacks weenie bits unlike FE3 and Gaiden. :P

Translated everything in the needed list I could find in the JPN site for Dozel and Velthomer, Marthur. One more step before completion ! :D

Translated everything in the needed list I could find in the JPN site for Dozel and Velthomer, Marthur. One more step before completion ! :D

Excellent. :D

I assume Thracia and Jungby are the ones left?

I just Google translated Asaello's dialogues. It's hilarious.

Excellent. :D

I assume Thracia and Jungby are the ones left?

I just Google translated Asaello's dialogues. It's hilarious.

Yep, if the needed script chart is correct, Thracia and Jungby are the last ones I can translate with the help of the Japanese site. After that, I'll need someone to give me game captions of the missing things in order for me to translate those parts.

Yep, Asaello is just too fun, being teased like that by his lovers. :D His gruff speech pattern helps too, I hope I'll be able to transcribe it.

Me thinks I'll go with the same slangish speech pattern I used when translating Homura Akai 's scripts in my Tokimemo 2 Taisen Puzzle Dama Youtube vids, as they share the same speech pattern.