FE4 THREAD

Fia

All the evidences have vanished.

I should forge some then.

Nah, Roxas is worse.

Basically his "reason" for dumping her is because of how FE4 threaders ridiculed him for it, it had nothing to do with Soluna at all. Even though he probably was bored of her and tried to find a reason but failed.

WUT. I'm too dedicated to my cult to notice him anyways.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

To think you'd at least learn by now. Still as pathetic as ever.

I know.

orz

Don't worry, you're still a good friend~ <3

Lumi's cult forever.

Whoop. c:

Ohdamn.

Hmm, the new girl fitting in?

Sirius! >=3

They haven't decided to kill me yet, so I think so. Ugh. Where's Soluna~?

Edited by Iris

Here, Iris, let me explain that firstly, the comment was to be my 'welcome' to a new FE4Threader. Secondly, Zephyr x Iris: Once upon a time, the FE4 Thread was a place for role-playing. We made all kinds of strange situations with the characters from FE4 that were rather amusing. One of the times, which has been erased in a site error, we did an RP of the 'Third Generation'. During this, my character, Zephyr, was forced into put together with Marthur's character, Iris. This was during the time in which everyone wanted to loop with Fia, whoever her character was. I, 9 times out of 10, was pretty much disallowed from it.

Here, Iris, let me explain that firstly, the comment was to be my 'welcome' to a new FE4Threader. Secondly, Zephyr x Iris: Once upon a time, the FE4 Thread was a place for role-playing. We made all kinds of strange situations with the characters from FE4 that were rather amusing. One of the times, which has been erased in a site error, we did an RP of the 'Third Generation'. During this, my character, Zephyr, was forced into put together with Marthur's character, Iris. This was during the time in which everyone wanted to loop with Fia, whoever her character was. I, 9 times out of 10, was pretty much disallowed from it.

Iris was Fia. I was Isis. Hence the 'lack of Zephyr x Iris'

Nice, roleplaying. That sounds complicated. Poor Zepyr.

Your greeting wasn't as uncalled for as Soluna's. 8D

Edited by Iris

Nice, roleplaying. That sounds complicated. Poor Zepyr.

Your greeting wasn't as uncalled for as Soluna's. 8D

Was fun, and got complicated when we started adding rules. Didn't work at all. And Zephyr, like me, suffered from Pilot's Luck.

Besides, last thing you need is for Roxas to be your main contact in the thread. Look how that turned out last time.

Speak of the devil.

Hi twinny. <3

That phrase is somewhat fitting~

I'm surprised, you haven't been scared away yet like some people have.

Then he would crawl like a worm. It would be fitting.

Good Marthur.

Soluuuuuuuuuunaaaaaaa. >:

You like being amused, don't you? :newyears: