• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked up "FE4 Thread" in Oujay's topic. Wow.

A new mini Fia I see.

Twin minifias.

[spoiler='suffering keyboard]wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddwsddddwwwwwwwwwww"""{[[[[=''''''';'[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]/]]]]'''''''''''['][]'']]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Poor Chalis.

WE SCARE PEOPLE

I was more baffled by the irrational preconceptions and contradictions, people who think that a thread is better than another one because thay haven't FE4 Thread in their title, people who encourage insanity in their thread and yet are afraid of the FE4 Thread because it's supposedly insane, and people being pissed off because their supposedly superior thread is compared to the FE4 Thread.

Truly, I'm impressed.

I was more baffled by the irrational preconceptions and contradictions, people who think that a thread is better than another one because thay haven't FE4 Thread in their title, people who encourage insanity in their thread and yet are afraid of the FE4 Thread because it's supposedly insane, and people being pissed off because their supposedly superior thread is compared to the FE4 Thread.

Truly, I'm impressed.

It's true

WE SCARE PEOPLE

Truly, I'm impressed.

People that are scared by a thread and its people in it are weak to begin with.

Truly, I'm impressed.

Book-----cover

Truly, I'm impressed.

the people who post in that thread and the people who post in this one are very different. I think you are generalizing in this post. It is not contradictory for them to be "insane" in their thread and dislike this one because they believe the people in this thread are "insane", because they can relate to eachother and thus do not believe they are "insane"... it's just different parts of the SF community. Maybe, a different kind of "insane". It's the same way you might think someone is crazy for thinking a certain way, but to them you are crazy for thinking differently than them. If that made any sense, it's noon and I still haven't had my breakfast or lunch :(.

the last part though sounds kind of dumb though, sure.

I only have these on the larger keys. :/ I think I almost broke the one on the spacebar when I tried cleaning it.

I'm never removing my spacebars again.

$16 for four little pieces of plastic, this is bullshit.

You can easily buy a new keyboard with that.

Edited by TheEnd

the people who post in that thread and the people who post in this one are very different. I think you are generalizing in this post. It is not contradictory for them to be "insane" in their thread and dislike this one because they believe the people in this thread are "insane", because they can relate to eachother and thus do not believe they are "insane"... it's just different parts of the SF community. Maybe, a different kind of "insane". It's the same way you might think someone is crazy for thinking a certain way, but to them you are crazy for thinking differently than them. If that made any sense, it's noon and I still haven't had my breakfast or lunch :(.

the last part though sounds kind of dumb though, sure.

Oh, I wasn't generalizing. It's just something I noticed from at least one (or maybe two) member.

The person first said something like: Don't go to the FE4 Thread because it is insane.

Then the same person later said: Welcome to Oujay, insanity is welcomed here.

...which is contradictory imo.

Oh, I wasn't generalizing. It's just something I noticed from at least one (or maybe two) member.

The person first said something like: Don't go to the FE4 Thread because it is insane.

Then the same person later said: Welcome to Oujay, insanity is welcomed here.

...which is contradictory imo.

Maybe they should instead make a list of reasons why their insanity is different from yours to avoid confusion, then :D.

Also..

124fxah.png

I very much like this, good job :P.

Maybe they should instead make a list of reasons why their insanity is different from yours to avoid confusion, then :D.

I could just ask members that visit both threads, but I don't really care. :/

I very much like this, good job :P.

Use it.

My keyboard will probably die before I decide to clean it again. Damn those fighting games.

My previous keyboard died for different reasons.

I started cannibalizing the numeric keyboard keys to fix asdzxc and the like.

Twin minifias.

The second gen cheers.

I wonder if this is a good thing.

Though, having a second niece might not be so bad... We'll just have to see how things go.