FE4 THREAD

Fia

I am scared to think what the Pegasus Knight trio are like in the final chapter

There isn't room for improvement on those three. They're capped, with Critical, Pursuit and Awareness, equipped with Earth Swords.

Well she gains more move and staves...

Also what's Corpul's?

Nope. Dragon Masters have 9 movement - and Pursuit. Trading flight, pursuit AND better caps for level C staves? That's almost insulting.

Got sidetracked, haven't recruited Sharlow yet - much less abused him. Will do it soon, though. I guess he'll be visiting a lot of villages.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't room for improvement on those three. They're capped, with Critical, Pursuit and Awareness, equipped with Earth Swords.

They could have Wrath and Ambush. It'd make them impossible to beat.

Nope. Dragon Masters have 9 movement - and Pursuit. Trading flight, pursuit AND better caps for level C staves? That's almost insulting.

Got sidetracked, haven't recruited Sharlow yet - much less abused him. Will do it soon, though. I guess he'll be visiting a lot of villages.

I meant with roads. Fliers never get the +2-4 movement bonus from them.

I forgot about Pursuit, though. Paladins do have a higher speed cap but it means nothing without it.

Capped stats and godly set of skills. I saw chapter 10 enemies and you'd be surprised. Not only do generics have skills and capped stats, but they have leadership bonuses too, at least those near Yurius and Ishtar.

Edited by Arion

Why do half of the mages wear no legwear?

Asvel has none, Marich doesn't appear to have any in that artwork either...

At least Levin/Sety do ;-;

It all changes by Fire Emblem 7. Only the chicks go without leg wear, usually. Only Micaiah and Laura wear full blown pants past that. (and some versions of Lilina)

I would honestly say Micaiah's legs look better than most because of the tights.

Also I swear I just saw barefoot Akaenia Linda

She was barefoot for Fire Emblems 1 and 3. I saw the art for both. I must say, the one that isn't from the Complete Artbook is much better. They gave her sandals for the DS Fire Emblem. That will probably be the only complaint I'll have for the game when I get it.

From what I heard they added a new status effect called "freeze", which is what Blizzard does.

But it is identical to sleep.

Doubt it. Still written "sleep" (suri-pu) under condition.