• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaming hasn't been that great since the 16 bit era.

With all due honesty, majority of people who say this will never think otherwise, even if gaming becomes twice as good now. Guess what? We know which games are the gems of the 16 bit era, and most of us grew up on them, so we think "AH THIS IS SO GREAT".

Give it 10 years, and people will be saying the same about the time of N64 and Playstation. Another 10, the times of Xbox, GameCube, and PS2. Another 10... you get the idea.

With all due honesty, majority of people who say this will never think otherwise, even if gaming becomes twice as good now. Guess what? We know which games are the gems of the 16 bit era, and most of us grew up on them, so we think "AH THIS IS SO GREAT".

Give it 10 years, and people will be saying the same about the time of N64 and Playstation. Another 10, the times of Xbox, GameCube, and PS2. Another 10... you get the idea.

SUPERMAN 64 WAS SUCH A CLASSIC

This is specially true for the Wii. Massive pile of shit for a library, generally speaking.

Blame the audience and blame the third parties. Why spend years making a good game when you can create two garbage games and get twice as much money in half the time? Shovelware FTW.

Shut up.

Blame the audience and blame the third parties. Why spend years making a good game when you can create two garbage games and get twice as much money in half the time? Shovelware FTW.

Bingo.

Edited by Sirius

Yay insant noodles tonight.

Anyway, now that I have all 72 Djinn, any class setups?

-My GS1 party is substantially stronger than my GS2 party (Isaac is low 50's, Felix is high 30's.). D:

-My GS1 party is substantially stronger than my GS2 party (Isaac is low 50's, Felix is high 30's.). D:

www.gamefaqs.com

I like what you're implying there Pilot. 8D

Side note:

Secret of Mana for the SNES forever!

Seiken Densetsu 3 is superior.

Edited by TheEnd

My dad found that along with a few other N64 games a while back. Their sitting out in the shed now... Maybe I'll give it a try for lols if I get bored enough.

Isaac : War Adept

Garet : Chaos Lord

Ivan : Wizard

Mia : Guru

Felix : Chaos Lord

Jenna : War Adept

Sheba : Wizard

Piers : Oracle

I like what you're implying there Pilot. 8D

Side note:

Why stay with the thoughts of 'The best games came from *insert era here*' and only play those ones, instead of figuring out which games you enjoy most and playing them, regardless of the timeframe? I play games from NES to Xbox 360, just depends on the mood I'm in.

Haven't tried it.

My dad found that along with a few other N64 games a while back. Their sitting out in the shed now... Maybe I'll give it a try for lols if I get bored enough.

Go for it.

Side note:

I grew up with that game, but I couldn't help but think it hadn't aged well the last time I played it.

Seiken Densetsu 3 is superior.

I don't think I'll ever understand why people like that game. Of all the "mana" games I've played, that one easily ranks at the bottom for me. I even liked that god-awful remake of Final Fantasy Adventure better. :Knoll:

Why stay with the thoughts of 'The best games came from *insert era here*' and only play those ones, instead of figuring out which games you enjoy most and playing them, regardless of the timeframe? I play games from NES to Xbox 360, just depends on the mood I'm in.

ATARI GO PLAY IT

I don't think I'll ever understand why people like that game. Of all the "mana" games I've played, that one easily ranks at the bottom for me. I even liked that god-awful remake of Final Fantasy Adventure better. :Knoll:

Yeah, we don't understand you either. :Knoll: