FE4 THREAD

Fia

I tried opening two instances of Desmume (one with Black, another with White), but the second one always seemed to have connection issues.

Damn so I guess trading with yourself is out of the question. But if you can battle other strangers online then it somewhat works.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn so I guess trading with yourself is out of the question. But if you can battle other strangers online then it somewhat works.

Might be a WinPcap limitation. There might be a non-obvious way of going around that, so I wouldn't say it's impossible yet.

Your point being?

Posting too much.

I was definitely the most fun to kill, wasn't I?

I made them believe you were still alive for a while.

Edited by TheEnd

I was definitely the most fun to kill, wasn't I?

I missed you the most :(.

We had three Canadians (and two french!) in the final 3 though, we pretty much won as soon as the fourth person was voted out!

<3 you dio :(.

<3

I missed you the most :(.

We had three Canadians (and two french!) in the final 3 though, we pretty much won as soon as the fourth person was voted out!

Pretty much.

Besides with what I did last night, since apparently having a day off is basically lacking a life around here, I was pretty much having Lumi and her supporters coming at me. Took long enough for them to finish me off, but I'm sure they enjoyed killing me as much as I enjoyed raping them last night.

Besides with what I did last night, since apparently having a day off is basically lacking a life around here, I was pretty much having Lumi and her supporters coming at me. Took long enough for them to finish me off, but I'm sure they enjoyed killing me as much as I enjoyed raping them last night.

Hmm, I can now look at Dio's av with a different perspective.

Pretty much.

You and Joey are trolls :P.

What seems to be the matter with me using twitter? It's much more practical than orkut and much more popular than twitter, it's such a great relashunship website!

since apparently having a day off is basically lacking a life around here,

Don't forget only attacking like twice/thrice at 2AM and not having to wake up until like 11AM the next day.

You and Joey are trolls :P.

JoeyxDio for OTP - One Troll Pairing.

Added to my list. >=3

FE4 thread, more ideas please~

Iris x Astra

Iris x Lux

Iris x Rei Rei

Iris x Soluna

Vincent x NTG

Edited by TheEnd