• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Soluna could never be submissive.

You're wrong.

It's Dominant-Submissive, not Submissive-Dominant. I don't see what's wrong

Actually, I've already seen Srs making Bianchi his bitch.

Arrangement error.

Someone suggested this. They were confused over dominance.

Please respect Tangerine and RFoF's wishes, and don't request for a pair with them. Also no real pairings.

And HnH will probably be posted tomorrow. Sleepy time for the east coasters.

Flame ERL, not me. I had everything the other way around until he told me to change it.

Durr, he might be the most submissive guy around.

<3

Pretty much.

Besides with what I did last night, since apparently having a day off is basically lacking a life around here, I was pretty much having Lumi and her supporters coming at me. Took long enough for them to finish me off, but I'm sure they enjoyed killing me as much as I enjoyed raping them last night.

Well, they weren't really mad at you at all since you healed me so much. Or at least Lumi wasn't. Can't speak for Iris. Except I think she wanted you and me in the final showdown at one point, so clearly she couldn't have been too beaten up about it.

It's just, well, when it came down to us 3 Canadians they didn't have a choice in who to hurt.

Well, they weren't really mad at you at all since you healed me so much. Or at least Lumi wasn't. Can't speak for Iris. Except I think she wanted you and me in the final showdown at one point, so clearly she couldn't have been too beaten up about it.

It's just, well, when it came down to us 3 Canadians they didn't have a choice in who to hurt.

Iris got her fun at least, just earlier and for a worse position.

Plus Tangerine and I decided to remain completely neutral about it. My original plan was to create a parity between you and her, but I decided against it after we talked to each other.