• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel any pity towards idiots who get owned.

Aaaaaamen

but you really should do that or you're just in a silly e-relationship

Yep, internet couples that never meet or even talk on the phone is quite retarded and pointless. When hooking up with someone on the internet you should always expect to meet the person IRL at one point or another.

I believe he will do it again

"RP, I wasn't using a strap-on."

RP was devastated. His beloved Alexis was a guy. He should have seen it coming, but the flames of passion prevented him from properly interpreting the signs that appeared in front of him. He who was experiencing the ecstasy of love and other things that shall not be named here (though they have been) until yesterday, was now alone and broken. "I'll never trust again! I'll never love again!," he screamed, tears running down his cheeks as his dream suddenly turned into a nightmare.

But what his reason said, his heart soon ignored. Time passed, and he found himself attracted to somebody else. A kind soul who clearly had their mind set on mending his deep wound.

And yet again, fate had a cruel surprise waiting for he who failed to wonder why would somebody want to help a complete stranger in such a situation...

Yep, internet couples that never meet or even talk on the phone is quite retarded and pointless. When hooking up with someone on the internet you should always expect to meet the person IRL at one point or another.

Cyber!!!

Edited by TheEnd

RP was devastated. His beloved Alexis was a guy. He should have seen it coming, but the flames of passion prevented him from properly interpreting the signs that appeared in front of him. He who was experiencing the ecstasy of love and other things that shall not be named here (though they have been) until yesterday, was now alone and broken. "I'll never trust again! I'll never love again!," he screamed, tears running down his cheeks as his dream suddenly turned into a nightmare.

But what his reason said, his heart soon ignored. Time passed, and he found himself attracted to somebody else. A kind soul who clearly had their mind set on mending his deep wound.

And yet again, fate had a cruel surprise waiting for he who failed to wonder why would somebody want to help a complete stranger in such a situation...

that he will

Cyber!!!

Epic epilogue was epic.

lulz cybering. Oh bby.

it's like 9am, I slept in. I need to go make breakfast. Should stop logging on to SF to visit you guys when I wake up :(.

You have to admit though you do get some lulz out of it when you do visit.

Eat RP's crushed dreams.

Sounds delicious.

That's gross, they're all over the floor, right next to where he's curled up in the fetal position.

That makes it even better. Scrambled dreams with a side of RP-Tear-Juice sounds like a great way to start the day!

Edited by Joey

Don't forget to make me some eggs and bacon. I'm starving and I just woke up.

you wish! I feel terrible, chocolate milk for breakfast is the answer. probably not, but I want chocolate milk.

That's gross, they're all over the floor, right next to where he's curled up in the fetal position.

There it lay, right next to your crumbled dreams of being the first homeless real-estate agent :(.

You have to admit though you do get some lulz out of it when you do visit.

it's more of a "I am ashamed that I enjoy talking with these people" kind of "lulz". nothing wrong with a little shame though right? Balance!