FE4 THREAD

Fia

How can you be sure I was referring to teasing?

Oh..I see what you meant. Yeah, I think that still counts as teasing to say it here!

That just might be more fun than teasing you though..but probably not.

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

depends...how much do you want a stalker?

Besides, it'll take a lot more than that to claim the #1 spot.

Could be fun. And if it's you I'm sure it won't be too awkward. Right?

Well, both are always a pretty good time. One I just got to enjoy a lot more often than the other recently ;).

Hey, that's spoilers. Say too much and no one will need to read the story anymore.

Besides, you need practice.

The best way to get better is through experience, after all. If you ever want to seek help, I am available.

Oh, I am just so inept, I need lots of help, I hope you'll teach me everything you know...

..although, just two weeks ago I was not getting any flak! in fact, in between moans, the only words I could hear out of you were unintelligible! Probably just critiques whispered under your breath... I should have known!

Oh, I am just so inept, I need lots of help, I hope you'll teach me everything you know...

..although, just two weeks ago I was not getting any flak! in fact, in between moans, the only words I could hear out of you were unintelligible! Probably just critiques whispered under your breath... I should have known!

With that kind of performance it was hard to do anything but moan! Step up your game! If you want to satisfy me you need to learn how to work that mouth better. The fingers might need some practice as well.

Unless...the moaning is actually what you were aiming for? In that case you might have succeeded. Weird goal, though.

With that kind of performance it was hard to do anything but moan! Step up your game! If you want to satisfy me you need to learn how to work that mouth better. The fingers might need some practice as well.

Unless...the moaning is actually what you were aiming for? In that case you might have succeeded. Weird goal, though.

Psh, this type of thing will not work on me!

I was unable to use my mouth at all is what the problem was, you need to freshen up some. And use your head a little! My fingers are perfectly fine, I am very nimble and quick-witted. I do not really have a goal with you, because a "goal" implies an ending, and for that to end as quickly as it did was very unfortunate for me..you could've tried to last a bit longer. You come out strong though, I will never say otherwise!

Edited by Tangerine

Psh, this type of thing will not work on me!

I was unable to use my mouth at all is what the problem was, you need to freshen up some. And use your head a little! My fingers are perfectly fine, I am very nimble and quick-witted. I do not really have a goal with you, because a "goal" implies an ending, and for that to end as quickly as it did was very unfortunate for me..you could've tried to last a bit longer. You come out strong though, I will never say otherwise!

Wait, are you still talking about teasing?