Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

hello #2 Mia fan

*holds Glock-19 to head, combat dagger to throat*

Wanna say that again, punk? Seriously, what the hell man?! That hurts... I thought you were there for me man...

I hope you brought sandwiches for everybody.

Yeah. Platter's on the table.

Hello Ether. Nice avatar.

Hello Red Fox~ I thank you, and the same to you as well~

*Slides in next to Ether*

*Steals a handful of popcorn and starts chowing down*

I suppose it was unavoidable...

Some call me a monster. Some call me a demon. Little boys taunt me only for me to beat them.

I am not sure what I am anymore.

You're you, Dio, and don't let anyone tell you different :(

I smell shenanigans.

Absolutely, dio is the sweetest, most innocent person you could ever meet!

Wanna say that again, punk? Seriously, what the hell man?! That hurts... I thought you were there for me man...

What? I consider myself #1, so coming from me that's a compliment. Or approval. Or something.

Anyway, you can't be #1 since I'm a mod and you aren't. Clearly that makes me superior.

I'm here for you Mr. #1 Mia fanboy.

You're you, Dio, and don't let anyone tell you different :(

Absolutely, dio is the sweetest, most innocent person you could ever meet!

Wait, where's the white text?

What? I consider myself #1, so coming from me that's a compliment. Or approval. Or something.

Anyway, you can't be #1 since I'm a mod and you aren't. Clearly that makes me superior.

Why I oughta wring out your throat and... oh wait, the pistol... *pulls trigger*

I'm here for you Mr. #1 Mia fanboy.

Wait, where's the white text?

Glad to see somebody understands me~

Oooh! Egg sandwiches! My favorite!

Aww :)

GIVE ME A HUG

I am glad they are to your liking, sir.

Not being a secret isn't the same as sticking it on his profile page "my siblings on this site are: ...."

In order to know it, I have to read it somewhere. I explained why I'd never come across the words.

Sigh.

Sorry Narga, Ether has you beat on this one. He's had the various avatars, member titles, and, well, he's been around here longer.

Might want to watch it. RF is still charging her fire spell. I think she's at firaga right now. I don't want to see what might be stronger than that.

And here we all thought Rage Fox was forever dormant.

Might want to watch it. RF is still charging her fire spell. I think she's at firaga right now. I don't want to see what might be stronger than that.

Where's that Wall Ring. I think I had it somewhere.

I am glad they are to your liking, sir.

It's heaven between two slices of bread.

He put his sack in my mouth, it's not nice at all ):

Rape filled hugs?

You asked for it by trying to nail me with that assault rifle!

Don't reveal spoilers yeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Sorry Narga, Ether has you beat on this one. He's had the various avatars, member titles, and, well, he's been around here longer.

See now Narga? Someone has been doing their research~ Thank you Red Fox~

It's heaven between two slices of bread.

Ahh~ You're going to make me blush, sir~

Hmm. How about I argue for her better?

But I've gotta admit, I'm probably a bad fan if I've never used her as my avatar. I guess.

You asked for it by trying to nail me with that assault rifle!

Don't reveal spoilers yeeeeeeeeeeeet.

When push comes to shove I get back at you anyways by stroking that good 'ole M4

Not really a spoiler when it's obvious, silly!

Where's that Wall Ring. I think I had it somewhere.

That helps you with Firaga. But I said there might be something beyond that. You won't know whether it can be reflected until it is too late if it can't. For all you know the next level could be Iris (GTA2).

When push comes to shove I get back at you anyways by stroking that good 'ole M4

Not really a spoiler when it's obvious, silly!

You sure love that big gun, but I'm afraid mine is bigger and more powerful!

):

BTW RFoF, would you please tell me the name of the character the Tangerine arrow is pointing. That's going to be her new nickname from me from now on.

Edited by Gengar

Hmm. How about I argue for her better?

But I've gotta admit, I'm probably a bad fan if I've never used her as my avatar. I guess.

You would hold me at fault for your own ability to drop a massive text nuke? Yes, you are a better debater than I, no real question to be asked about that one, but a better overall result does not necessarily imply more zeal.

You would hold me at fault for your own ability to drop a massive text nuke? Yes, you are a better debater than I, no real question to be asked about that one, but a better overall result does not necessarily imply more zeal.

I never specified that #1 was related to how much we love her. My ranking system to determine #1 has not been published. And since I made it with the sole purpose of getting me to #1, well, I don't think it needs to be for my point to be proven.

I'll grant you love her more and are more devoted. I've got other mistresses to worry about.

Edited by Narga_Rocks