Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

:awesome:

It's the lips.

The lips yes, but also definitely the eyes, IMO. The BW rough left off the bottoms, and much of the detail, leaving behind a much rougher, masculine sensation (at least to me). When you added in the definition, it seemed like it softened up considerably. Also, as you mentioned, the change in lips makes it less of a scowl and more of a smirk, at least as I'm reading the expression.

The lips yes, but also definitely the eyes, IMO. The BW rough left off the bottoms, and much of the detail, leaving behind a much rougher, masculine sensation (at least to me). When you added in the definition, it seemed like it softened up considerably. Also, as you mentioned, the change in lips makes it less of a scowl and more of a smirk, at least as I'm reading the expression.

I see. That's mostly because of his red makeupoutline near his eyes is the part where I kind of went "screw it" and the effect of it was pretty immediate. I think I was supposed to take that part out eventually.

It's exactly what I'd expect from Enjo. He always clings to people he misses, especially the men. :Knoll:

It's actually the first time I witness this first-hand.

What the fuck.

:mellow:

It's exactly what I'd expect from Enjo. He always clings to people he misses, especially the men. :Knoll:

Well, actually the girls get it more often. Ask my female RL friends. I think I've nearly hugged some of them to death by now, but apparently I'm a "special" case so they don't mind =p

It's actually the first time I witness this first-hand.

Seriously? =o

I should keep coming rarely so I get a warm welcome every time ^_^

Bad Good Etel.

I'm a homophobe, yet I like it.

^__________________________________^