• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Me neither. I nearly yelled at my dad. I was kinda very angry, especially because he loaned some of the money I earned last summer to pay that motherfucker.

Things never go well when one lets the wrong brain take control.

I considered making an incredibly lame pun here but I'll spare you of it. Or maybe I already didn't.

I'll consider that a huge success, in this case.

Hehe..ohwell, let's see what tomorrow brings, but I guess that if he doesn't get the money back my trip to 'a country of choice that is actually affordable' is off >_>

What why.

Aw, don't cry... ;_;

Could I persuade you somehow, maybe?

Why would that be important. :S

You were saying stuff like that before I used this icon!

Keep breaking your records.

NO YOU

Why not. You call me silly, I call you zany.

But you made me cry... ;_;

I think not.

It's not important at all. :S

I never said you were an unknown entity prior to your usage of the icon!

Wouldn't you just like that.

:[

Lcollect.jpg

Why not. You call me silly, I call you zany.

But you made me cry... ;_;

I think not.

It's not important at all. :S

I never said you were an unknown entity prior to your usage of the icon!

Wouldn't you just like that.

:[

Lcollect.jpg

But why.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to... ;_;

Why?

Then? :S

You still claimed I was complicated and stuff!

I would.

I thought you liked being silly.

Now I see why you were so quiet.

Edited by TheEnd

Dio's wonderful day at work, told by Dio himself :

8:30 : "Geez, the new librarian is lazy. Can't even put the books back in their places while I'm gone."

8:35 : "Why didn't she open any mail since last Thursday?"

9:05 : "Why is she late?"

After a phone call I hear she has problem to sell the home she used to live in, about 200 kilometers away.

At 10:45, some person who came from Montreal to meet her by bus at 7 AM comes to the library, only to find out she did all this for nothing because she's not around. Communication isn't a skill many people learn in this business.

At 11 I get the confirmation she left after, oh, two weeks of work because her boyfriend couldn't find a job, on top of the selling problems of her old place.

Then I get the confimation I'm getting a contract extension for the winter because it's likely going to take an assload of time to find yet a 4th librarian in a year's time.

Finally one of the workers in the building gave me back about 50 books >_>. AND I learned just now that the girl I went eating with last Saturday is pregnant AGAIN. No I am not the father.

Edited by Gengar

Reading Japanese music translations tends to be hilarious, as most people don't seem to understand the idea that a single sentence can be composed of multiple verses.

Two pages?

You sound disappointed.

Dio's wonderful day at work, told by Dio himself :

8:30 : "Geez, the new librarian is lazy. Can't even put the books back in their places while I'm gone."

8:35 : "Why didn't she open any mail since last Thursday?"

9:05 : "Why is she late?"

After a phone call I hear she has problem to sell the home she used to live in, about 200 kilometers away.

At 10:45, some person who came from Montreal to meet her by bus at 7 AM comes to the library, only to find out she did all this for nothing because she's not around. Communication isn't a skill many people learn in this business.

At 11 I get the confirmation she left after, oh, two weeks of work because her boyfriend couldn't find a job, on top of the selling problems of her old place.

Then I get the confimation I'm getting a contract extension for the winter because it's likely going to take an assload of time to find yet a 4th librarian in a year's time.

Finally one of the workers in the building gave me back about 50 books >_>. AND I learned just now that the girl I went eating with last Saturday is pregnant AGAIN. No I am not the father.

Sounds more interesting than this thread.

Edited by TheEnd

You sound disappointed.

I'm somewhat surprised actually. I wasn't expecting enough posts to start a new page let alone enough for more than one.

I still remember when it was possible to leave for a few hours and come back to find several dozen new pages. :Knoll:

I'm somewhat surprised actually. I wasn't expecting enough posts to start a new page let alone enough for more than one.

I still remember when it was possible to leave for a few hours and come back to find several dozen new pages. :Knoll:

"I'm not reading 30 pages."

Definitely my most interesting day in quite a while.

Dio pays no child support.