Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You think that's kinky, wait 'til you read this, if you haven't:

Tibarn vs Nailah

Nailah: ...I must confess, I've wanted this since I first laid eyes on you. I can hardly hold myself back right now.

Tibarn: Lady, the feeling is mutual. Why do you think I winged my way over here? It looks to me like we can have a nice, private time right here. No interruptions. Just you and me.

Nailah: Hawk King Tibarn. I think that a few more scars on your face will complete that rugged look you're going for.

Tibarn: For a beautiful woman like you, I'll gladly offer my head. Of course you'll have to bring me down to the ground first.

Nailah: Challenge accepted. I think you'll regret it once I add your feathers to my necklace, though. Oh, and let's not tell Rafiel about this, agreed? He wouldn't understand these urges of ours.

That's... actually rather... wow.

Chalis adopted Soul? Is this another FE4 THREAD Hikaru Genji Plan?

>:{

Continuing my trek to the ruins east of where I was, I see some Plasma Grunts kicking the crap out of a Munna. They get what was coming to them thanks to TE. Their boss apparently shows up, but it turns out to be an illusion to confuse them. It turns out a Musharna, possibly that Munna's parent, made those. Speaking of Munnas, I happen to catch a Gentle female one. I name it Tari.

Shortly after, Roxas happens to hit puberty. His newfound facial hair can now intimidate others.

I happened to come across a pair of daycare centers, one for kids and one for Pokémon. Turns out Fuuka can't whore herself just yet, but TE had fun with the little kids and their caretakers by violently burning their pets. Cheren came to fight me soon after and suffered the same fate.

A few new friends joined the team at this point. First, I caught a Jolly male Tabunne and named him Sask. Next was a Bold male pidgeon I named NNAA. After a while where Ninji was grinded from level 11 to 19, I also managed to finally get a Motor Drive zebra. A Quiet male, now bearing the name Lux. Since he was so close to evolution, I let Ninji have fun biting a few more pidgeons, dogs and some of his lesser brethen. Another note is that Tabunne, who are nearly omnipresent where grass grows, give a massive chunk of experience upon death fainting. I'm talking about 10 times as much as other monsters of the current area.

I was soon warned that Team Plasma was in a cave to the west. Again, they stood no chance against TE, who soon learned how to rock and roll at the cost of being cheery. The Thief TM was also present in that cave, but I elected not to teach it.

A new area also meant more friends. Meet Enjo, the unaware Mild male fuzzy bat of love, GO, the sturdy and Quiet male rock and finally Pilot, the Hasty male drilling mole. Repels were somewhat helpful for the last one, but be aware that those sandy patches may only contain gems instead.

After having Lux electrify a bunch of school kids, I finally get to see Shippou City. Cheren is so kind to give me a visit and anti-sleep berries. I promise I won't make him suffer as much next time. When trying to enter the gym, N shows up and wants to battle. TE squashes his pidgeon while Lux shocks his tadpole and his veiny clown.

I'm getting a new bottle of fresh water for this gym, which is hidden behind a museum. Wish we had those bottles back in the days of RBY. The gimmick here is rather boring, but TE smacked the hell out of the dogs present in this gym. He's really getting tired of their cuteness. Time for the boss.

Aloe, the Gym leader, starts by sending out her dog, who intimidates TE, but he smashes the poor puppy in two hits. His chipmunk friend manages to resist two hits to put TE to sleep, but he only felt like taking a rest for a turn and finishes what he started before his forced rest with another 2 hit combo. Basic Badge get. Retribution TM seems pretty useless to me however.

The FE4 THREAD

Capture a Mon and call him Musashi.

Mumu the love bat.

Well, he did use Batman as username once.

And it even learns Amnesia!

Edited by TheEnd

:[

Diiiiiiiiiiooooooooo

Well, Pilot x Fuuka seems fine enough. Especially if Pilot gets to evolve, so he'll get to pierce her with drills of steel.

You're up early, today.

Japanese.

Edited by TheEnd

jfksldjfkldsqmjfkldsqmfjksqlmfdjklsdmf

I wonder if Hinata approves of that.

>A>

Or so I heard.

I didn't get much sleep for different reasons.

It wouldn't have been so bad, if 1. I hadn't stayed up until midnight watching a political debate, and 2. I weren't going to play D&D today. Well, the DM might still cancel it, but if he doesn't chances are I won't be getting any more sleep until tomorrow.