FE4 THREAD

Fia

Now I'm just realizing that +Atk, -Def isn't too useful for you. Especially the -Def. Fuck you Afro Break Buffalons.

Fucckkkkkkkk

Well, anyways I got Dageki as a gamebreaker.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucckkkkkkkk

Well, anyways I got Dageki as a gamebreaker.

Fighting types in general make this game easy mode. Enbuoh, Zuruzukin, Dageki, Roopushin and those equine legendaries...

On my team, both Srs and Etel also have Brick Break, despite being Ground/Dark and Dragon type respectively.

Edited by Gengar

Uh... Even then, I haven't done anything in ages...

Like, I said, some things never change...and unfortunately you're one of them...

Rei Rei the electric spider...hmmm, I don't have a pokemon for rei rei yet in platinum :P.

Unfortunately my team right now is luxray, lucario, staraptor, whiscash, leafeon, and some random one that is being trained due to boredom.

I guess I could make you a staraptor...though there is a high chance, i'll replace him with pidgeot when i finish raising one...pidgeot is prettier.

Hi Nanashi and bye again thread.

Edited by Hatari

Fighting types in general make this game easy mode. Enbuoh, Zuruzukin, Dageki, Roopushin and those equine legendaries...

On my team, both Srs and Etel also have Brick Break, despite being Ground/Dark and Dragon type respectively.

But why is this? More gyms that are weak against fighters?

Srs=Tyranitar and Etel=......?

But why is this? More gyms that are weak against fighters?

Srs=Tyranitar and Etel=......?

There's an Ice gym and a Dark Elite Four, but Normal types are always common and Steel types have so many resistances. I'd agree Rock is best defeated with Water or Grass, but I only had those in the early game.

Srs and Etel.

Edited by Gengar

There's an Ice gym and a Dark Elite Four, but Normal types are always common and Steel types have so many resistances. I'd agree Rock is best defeated with Water or Grass, but I only had those in the early game.

Srs and Etel.

Ahh. Then why?

Almost got one of them right! I mean, Ononokusu is pretty much Tyranitar. The gator looks cool though.

Ahh. Then why?

Almost got one of them right! I mean, Ononokusu is pretty much Tyranitar. The gator looks cool though.

Well they usually have high offense, which is always great for ingame. Often they have good speed or good HP, which is always fun to have.

The croc is fucking awesome, but this one is my favorite newcomer.

Edited by Gengar

Well they usually have high offense, which is always great for ingame. Often they have good speed or good HP, which is always fun to have.

The croc is fucking awesome, but this one is my favorite newcomer.

Hmm. Also I heard Sturdy is a real lifesaver.

That...thing looks like shit.

Noooo. Why did they have to put pants on a mon!?

Watcha talking about, they gave Nageki and Dageki fucking karate gis to wear.

BTW, Aloe's stoned squirrel has a quite strong move.

It’s like when you realize that Donald Duck wears a shirt but not pants. It ruins your childhood.

Hmm. Also I heard Sturdy is a real lifesaver.

That...thing looks like shit.

For your own Dageki, maybe. For the hundreds of Dangoros you face? Not so much unless your Pokémon has a multi hit attack (pick the fire pig for Arm Thrust) or Mold Breaker.

You are biased against geckos and lizards. You don't count. Besides it's Dark and Fighting togehter which are two of my favorite types.

Technically Zuru's pants are actually his molted skin.

That's Vengeance. It increases in power right after you killed someone, and it's Normal type so expect it to be fairly powerful unless you have a Dangoro.