FE4 THREAD

Fia

I R DRAWING FOR ENGLISH

SOMETHING HAPPENED AND IT KILLED MY TIME

also:

Soluna says (12:21 AM):

...did you notice that your tree's map has the shape of a wooly head?

I didn't.

i3axzn.jpg

ONII-SAMA WHY ARE YOU NEVER THERE FOR ME

FIRST IT WAS THE SHIP THEN IT WAS SECHS

YOU'RE NEVER HERE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

That's kind of hard to see, but now I see it. Sort of.

They're all three DS games?

Yep. And Frontier is for wii. Which I hope to get for christmas.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i3axzn.jpg

ONII-SAMA WHY ARE YOU NEVER THERE FOR ME

FIRST IT WAS THE SHIP THEN IT WAS SECHS

YOU'RE NEVER HERE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

That's kind of hard to see, but now I see it. Sort of.

Yep. And Frontier is for wii. Which I hope to get for christmas.

GODDAMMIT CHALIS

Yeah, odd.

Enjo got frontier already, he's playing it and 2 and 3 at the same time.

HE'S MISSING OUT ON THE ORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGINAAAAAAAAAAL

Huh, Detroit Metal City's music is pretty amazing. I should probably get around to watching the anime sometime.

I've only heard the movie's music, but the rendition of Fuckingham Palace by Gene Simmons was godly. Sadly, he doesn't sing it on the actual soundtrack.

[spoiler=the things people write in their spare time, I swear]

Yes, I can see it now. You played rock papper scissors with a child that used to frequently bite you. Played it over and over again no matter, forgetting the number of wins and loses, focused only on the Streak. Long after it stops being a game, long after it stops being fun, you continue to shove your money at her, the pittance that would not even buy a single meager turnip, and force her hand. "Onii-chan, stop! Onii-chan, I wanna go with my sister to see the rest of the festival! Onii-chan, why are you doing this?"

But still, you demand another game. And then another, and another, until you finally, FINALLY, reach your treasured five-straight win streak. And then... she cries.

She cries, because her sister, despite giving her the idea for her festival game and giving her the prize chart and the prizes... never actually gave her a fifth prize. And even then, in the moments after your victorious triumph, the sister looked upon the scene and did nothing. And you looked upon the child, expectant but silent.

And confusion, anxiety, worry, and a host of emotions the child might not yet know the names of welled up in her, swelling, surging. And so she cried. She cried, because she didn't know what to do. She cried, because of the situation... you, put her in. And suddenly, those emotions have an outlet, a target. Falling back into more juvenile behaviors, she sinks her teeth into your arm and finds sweet emotional release. An action, however wrong, that was her answer to the expectations you and her sister had laid upon her.

This, however, was such a horrible insult to you, that you now throw rocks at her every time she finds herself in your presence.

...tell me, when you use your transform ability, do you turn into a sheep, or a slug?

Bets on ALS, Roxas, and Lux getting Frontier before Chalis, anyone?

I already have Frontier working on my self-compiled Dolphin emulator. c:

Granted it only works at 80%... but... D:

* image *

I don't understand why they didn't make the flying electric rodent the evolution of Pachirisu anyway...same with Tauros and the Buffalo...it would have made so much more sense. Instead, they just create another 'useless' pikachu - like electric mouse. But that's just my opinion...

Edited by Hatari