• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you blind?! That tornado is only interested in ravaging your garden. He doesn't love you!

He doesn't mean to, honest! He was just trying to water the plants and take out all of my crops.

You'll never understand what it's like to love 200MPH winds!

Are you blind?! That tornado is only interested in ravaging your garden. He doesn't love you!

It seems you forgot that turns Chalis on.

Yes.

Watched Kenshiro-den, Astra?

Edited by TheEnd

We've been having The Warmest Autumn Ever™. I mean, it's relatively cold, but...it's more like how autumn should be when it starts, not when it's nearly ending. Really unusual too, since we do get snow and all that jazz.

I'm killing time until 3 or 4. Then my fun starts. :U

I get to eat Thanksgiving dinner at five. Too bad turkey tastes so bland. may have to do with the fact I eat it with nothing on it.

All I'm doing is writing. I don't know if I'm trying to kill time with it or actually write something. It's hard to tell. >_>

EDIT: Oh, it's an RF3 fanfiction. Replaying the plot, except with a different spin, and replaced by people from SF. 8D

Edited by Lux Aeterna

That is his mistake then. Those WYSIWYG editors rarely provide good code...

Accuracy. Frontpage is particularly hideous I'd say, but well. That's why I use Notepad (and Notepad++).

Did you see the table I posted?

Accuracy. Frontpage is particularly hideous I'd say, but well. That's why I use Notepad (and Notepad++).

Did you see the table I posted?

Frontpage is one of the worst, I'd agree. Yes, Notepad and Notepad++ are great.

Even dreamweaver is better than Frontpage (but only if you code yourself, the self-closing tags can be nice to have)

Yep...I cringed.

I get to eat Thanksgiving dinner at five. Too bad turkey tastes so bland. may have to do with the fact I eat it with nothing on it.

All I'm doing is writing. I don't know if I'm trying to kill time with it or actually write something. It's hard to tell. >_>

EDIT: Oh, it's an RF3 fanfiction. Replaying the plot, except with a different spin, and replaced by people from SF. 8D

Oh, my Thanksgiving dinners are usually awesome. C:

OH. CAN I BE RUSK? :DDDDDDDD