FE4 THREAD

Fia

It may sound like the kind of bogus claim made on late-night infomercials, but trust me when I say it's true: We must tell the truth no matter who doesn't like it. For openers, by brainwashing its helpers with antagonism, the "Fire Emblem 4 Thread" makes them easy to lead, easy to program, and easy to enslave. If you're like most people you just shrug your shoulders whenever you hear about FE4THREAD's latest demands. When your shoulders get tired of shrugging I hope you'll realize that if I may be so bold, FE4THREAD was an unsavory varmint when I first encountered it. FE4THREAD is an unsavory varmint now. And there is no more reason for believing that FE4THREAD will ever cease to be an unsavory varmint than there is for supposing that it is the one who will lead us to our great shining future.

Some people have indicated that FE4THREAD's mottos are a sink-pit of degeneracy, corruption, and ugliness. I can neither confirm nor deny that statement, but I can say that FE4THREAD criticizes me for making plans and carrying them out. If it wants to play critic, it should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is it's criticizing. It shouldn't simply assume that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders". As I understand it, one of the sneaky stool pigeons in FE4THREAD's employ has penned an extensive treatise whose thesis is that FE4THREAD would never even consider manufacturing and compiling daunting lists of imaginary transgressions committed against it. Contrary to what that emollient hagiography asserts, I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to extricate as many people as possible from FE4THREAD's grip. Of course, what we're involved in with it is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person—every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility—must concern himself with it.

FE4THREAD may not have a monopoly on the perpetuation of classism, but it has mastered the dark arts of diversion and deception. It's also true that FE4THREAD's idea of a good time is to acquire power and use it to indoctrinate high-handed lowbrows, but that'll have to be a subject for another letter. A recent series of hearings, lawsuits, and media reports demonstrates that according to FE4THREAD, space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. It might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then FE4THREAD would realize that the only morally sound solution is to view the realms of denominationalism and totalitarianism not as two opposing poles but as two continua. More emphatically, FE4THREAD has been deluding people into believing that the sun rises just for it. Don't let it delude you, too.

In order for us to realize more happiness in our lives, we need to understand that FE4THREAD proclaims at every opportunity that it'd never alter, rewrite, or ignore past events to make them consistent with its current "reality". The organization doth protest too much, methinks. I have given this issue a great deal of thought, and I now have a strong conviction that most people react to FE4THREAD's humorless, rancorous overgeneralizations as they would to having a pile of steaming pig manure dumped on their doorstep. Even when they can cope, they resent having to do so. Speaking of resentment, it is immature and stupid of FE4THREAD to wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to preserve the peace, and that's why I say that it claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to nurture the seeds of our eventual destruction so that they grow like a rapidly malignant mutant form of kudzu. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by FE4THREAD's brethren. The truth is that FE4THREAD's vituperations are all too often clad in the bestial garb of fogyism. Now that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter so let me corroborate it by saying that I realize that some people may have trouble reading this letter. Granted, not everyone knows what "hexosemonophosphoric" means, but it's nevertheless easy to understand that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing FE4THREAD of planning to replace intellectual integrity with capricious sloganeering. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that it intends to create a new social class. Blockish know-it-alls, naive troglodytes, and pouty degenerates will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their forces.

FE4THREAD has been trying for quite some time to convince us that human life is expendable. I suggest it take this rotting ordure and dump it where it and its fellow mumpish schmucks congregate. At least then we could yank up the worst classes of hopeless illogical-types there are from the dark rocks under which they hide and flaunt them before the bright sunshine of public exposure without having to worry that it will interfere with the most important principles of democracy. FE4THREAD's ideals would be less hectoring if they were less mindless. But wait—as they say on late-night television infomercials—there's more: If anything will free us from the shackles of FE4THREAD's drossy, blasphemous philippics, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that its thralls believe that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues. It should not be surprising that they believe this, however. As we all know, minds that have been so maimed that they believe that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us can believe anything, especially if it's false.

FE4THREAD has repeatedly threatened to test another formula for silencing serious opposition. Maybe that's just for maximum scaremongering effect. Or maybe it's because this is a fine example of what I've been talking about. So let FE4THREAD call me worthless. I call it prissy. At no time in the past did the worst sorts of misguided big-labor bosses there are shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. Devious segregationists generally think that FE4THREAD has no intention to go to great lengths to conceal its true aims and mislead the public, but FE4THREAD's often-quoted long-term goals belie this notion.

I undeniably do not intend this letter to be in any way misinterpreted as a personal attack on FE4THREAD. And here, I aver, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in FE4THREAD's publications. I have never been in favor of being gratuitously salacious. I have also never been in favor of sticking my head in the sand or of refusing to shatter the illusion that we can trust FE4THREAD not to sweep its peccadillos under the rug.

Call me a cynic, but I am sick of our illustrious "leaders" treading on eggshells so as not to upset FE4THREAD. Here's what I have to say to them: Every time FE4THREAD tries, it gets increasingly successful in its attempts to establish a world government complete with a world army, a world parliament, a world court, and numerous other agencies that force me to undergo "treatment" to cure my "problem". This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought but for imagination as well. FE4THREAD is typical of horny, brazen poseurs in its wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize its rantings. I don't believe I violate any confidences when I assert that FE4THREAD's annoying warnings are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of poststructuralism are blooming all around us. FE4THREAD claims that it is its moral imperative to stultify art and retard the enjoyment and adoration of the beautiful. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in its beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments). Then again, if it were up to FE4THREAD, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism.

Often, the lure of an articulate new pundit, a well-financed attention-getting program, an effective audience generator, hot new "inside" information, or a professionally produced exposé is irresistible to prolix, nerdy pickpockets who want to make a cause célèbre out of FE4THREAD's campaign to work hand-in-glove with insincere meatheads. Throughout human history, sinister fomenters of revolution have always been parasitic. So it should come as no surprise that FE4THREAD has been trying for some time to sell the public on a sadism-based government. Its sales pitch proceeds both pragmatically and emotionally. The pragmatic argument: Granting FE4THREAD complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. The emotional argument: Coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. As you can see, neither argument is valid, which should indicate to you that FE4THREAD's expositors believe that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to open minds instead of closing them.

FE4THREAD's values promote a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for FE4THREAD's hangers-on because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in the hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to FE4THREAD. I want to keep this brief: I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, an organization that wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of its actions. FE4THREAD has never had that faculty. It always does what it wants to do at the moment and figures it'll be able to lie itself out of any problems that arise. I have just enough stomach left to address one last instance of FE4THREAD's vindictive imbecility: FE4THREAD sincerely believes that this is the best of all possible worlds and that it is the best of all possible organizations.

A worthy korean or communist speech.

Edited by Generic Officer

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You faltered in your teaching and so it's my fault? I can't trust you as you are.

You're nothing but a shell of your former glory. Where is his passion?! Why won't he convince me!?

Faltered? I never... You had such a head start that I felt the others needed my attention more, and don't forget that you disappeared for quite a while, too!

"Since we're married, I'm in charge of the kitchen now!"

Good.

No way.

"What? Honey, you might make a good rival..."

Faltered? I never... You had such a head start that I felt the others needed my attention more, and don't forget that you disappeared for quite a while, too!

But when I came back, everything changed. I was alone again...!

To re-learn everything I had to become independent. That is why I have no teacher!

But when I came back, everything changed. I was alone again...!

To re-learn everything I had to become independent. That is why I have no teacher!

You changed too. You didn't want to learn from me anymore!

Man, I'm hungry. Time to make some popcorn.

Edited by Lawnmower Repairman

You changed too. You didn't want to learn from me anymore!

Man, I'm hungry. Time to make some popcorn.

You gave up your teaching career at the time.

/corn

/open No$Zoomer

"Rune Factory 3! Hey, is this game edible? :D"

Why did I marry you.

Give me rice.

Picture Marthur's reaction now.

NGH!

I wonder how long it would take to download this thread.

You can only download one page at a time. Which sucks. It used to be the first 50 pages (in RTF format) before the board was updated.

Fia died, it's different. Stop erasing her from existence just to please your current love interests.

Somewhat should bring her back to life this month.

Who the hell is that guy anyway? I'm not sure if he actually knows TE or if he's just a fanboy.

That's a really polite way to greet a newcomer.

If he had notices that it was a she, he would have been more polite.

/looks at Eryth's gender

I WAS WRONG FFFFFFFF SORRY

*facepalm*

Remember that if I don't exist it's a one person pairing :>

It would be for the best.

It's called masturbation, Lux.

For the best...

Marthur will be happy.

Marthur always likes it when activity picks up when he isn't around.

Do it. Do it for the lulz.

NNNGGGGHHHH

Hatari as Amaterasu? Holy shit.

Amaterasu's child.

Picture Marthur's reaction now.

NNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH