FE4 THREAD

Fia

But Alucard isn't an... Oh, right. Wrong Alucard. Play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. You'll love it. It has vampires and bishies and even bishie vampires.

Soma Cruz, we're looking at you.

Soma aside, though, I can't really think of any other Bishie vampires. I mean, Adrian's a Dhampir, Drac himself is too masculine to be a bishie outside of the original Rondo of Blood, and Walter's got them arched eyebrows that look like they were torn off Treize Kushrenada's face...

And Isaac doesn't exist.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Soma Cruz, we're looking at you.

Hmm, not really sure if Soma counts as a vampire.

I still got no answer as to why vampires are hot. I don't wanna know about their bishonen side.

Must you split hairs?

Eh. I guess he technically counts even more than Soma...

Hmm, not really sure if Soma counts as a vampire.

I still got no answer as to why vampires are hot. I don't wanna know about their bishonen side.

Reincarnation of a Vampire is pretty damn close to an actual Vampire, TBH.

As for why vampires are hot, the answer is bound to change from person to person. I mean, the original Dracula was apparently seen as hot by Victorian women, despite the whole hairy palms thing...

Reincarnation of a Vampire is pretty damn close to an actual Vampire, TBH.

Sure he has Dracula inside him, but he's still human through most of AoS and all of DoS, IIRC.

Sure he has Dracula inside him, but he's still human through most of AoS and all of DoS, IIRC.

That's kinda arguable, since he could be considered a vampire still by Legacy of Kain standards... Sure, he's not your clasic Castlevania-style vamp, but...

Hmmm, PS2 would be what I'd be playing.

The PS2 remakes are only of the first two games, and were never translated to English.

It's kind of hard to recommend PSI and II to someone nowadays (they're oldschool and involve quite a bit of grinding - though PSII's difficulty kind of doesn't matter when you have savestates), though the same doesn't happen with PSIV, which is far more forgiving.

Hmm. New Berserk chapter.

And yet another hiatus, of course.

Shit nobody cares about: Lufia on the DS sucks. Everything about it is bland. Everything.

I started playing it and quickly gave up. Screw DS polygons.

Also, I didn't like the way they burned the game's most epic themes right in the first dungeon.

So after beating Golden Sun, I feel like taking the nostalgic path and play those games again.

But what should I do after?

- FE12

- FE4

- FE5

- NOT POKEMON

Random opinion says SSS Rank FE5 :P

And Isaac doesn't exist.

Isaac isn't a vampire. And he's great.

That's kinda arguable, since he could be considered a vampire still by Legacy of Kain standards... Sure, he's not your clasic Castlevania-style vamp, but...

I dunno man, Soma just has special powers. He's not a vampire in any other way. If we had to name everyone with special powers as a vampire, then we can say pretty much every main character is a vampire, including Maria, every Belmont, Maxim and Charlotte.