• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I was wondering what I forgot.

Happy belated birthday, FE4 THREAD! I once opposed you in favour of feeding you to Ultima, but now I am with you...and still in favour of feeding you.

So yeah Shut Up and Jam Gaiden is pretty much amazing. It even sports a full Al Bhed translation.

If this weren't a freeware/indie game, the last part of your message would've made me sprint to the nearest game store (on my crutches).

Fun (but useless) fact: I was around when the game was still in development, and sort of know a few of the guys who had a hand in making it.

Fun (but useless) fact: I was around when the game was still in development, and sort of know a few of the guys who had a hand in making it.

Really now?

That's some pedigree of people in your social circle, mate.

Really now?

That's some pedigree of people in your social circle, mate.

Is that so? I'll have to try the game and see for myself, then.

And, speaking of forgetting things, I had two dreams which involved members of this thread.

The first one:

TE was being tried because he didn't like a game. I was the prosecutor, and Marthur was involved somehow (I just remember that he was some guy in a blue spandex suit with yellow gloves, boots and a yellow belt, three red lines on his chest and a diving helmet). The dream was like Ace Attorney Investigations, except I did no investigating. I vaguely remember a trial taking place, but nothing more. Everyone was assumed to know what game this was, so it was never spoken of. I forgot what it was as soon as I woke up, but I think it didn't exist.

The second dream:

This time, TE, Rei Rei and I were investigating...something. I don't know what, but it was, again, Ace Attorney style investigation (though not necessarily like the Edgeworth game). For some reason, Rei Rei was the head investigator. I was also investigating a bit, and I did the investigation by throwing water on the places I wanted to investigate (we were investigating underneath a wash basin). Rei Rei found a few things, I think, and I did too, and we discussed some things and I don't remember any more.

Oh damn >_>

Eh, yeah, indeed, but anyway, this time at least I can be myself and the feelings are returned

I would post tits of GTFO, but it would be too rude. And I'm not rude.

BTW did you see any of the new Mystery Guitar Man videos? It's been a long time since you posted them here.

I did, but none of them caught my attention much.

Until this one

Hahahahaha

Whaaaat

This guy should do a few gigs on SNL or some shit to get him more attention. He's very talented.

Best to give him some fine BR alcohol too.

He's growing up on a good pace, as he was elected one of the most influential guys on a big BR magazine.

That too.