• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It really depends on which character you face.

The early characters pretty much won't react to your attacks. (Hibiki is a joke on normal difficulty)

Akari / Yuki / Kojiroh do less damage than other characters. The latter tends to do more combos though.

Amano is ridiculous.

Juzoh can be a pain, but is easily dealt with if you jump + attack him when he runs toward you.

Washizuka = average.

Mukuro is one of the strongest but take much more damages as well.

Okina and Shigen can do a lot of damages, that I won't deny. (Okina is a damn turtler [ahah] but Shigen's grabs can be canceled)

Kagami / Setsuna are average but are just smarter than the early characters (Guard and parry more / anti-air)

Moriya is ridiculous though.

I haven't played Samurai Shodown much. Finished it a couple of times. Hated that female boss with the crystal ball.

I also hate Kagura in KoF96. God she always spam her anti-air.

This is pretty accurate, though personally I have an easier time with Shigen than the old man. Mukuro's about as difficult as Washi whenever and yes, Moriya IS freaking ridiculous.

Oh and yeah, Amano is by far the worst 3rd battle.

Edited by Sirius

Oh and yeah, Amano is by far the worst 3rd battle.

Amano always ate my credits. How much money did I lose on him thankfully I only played LB2 on a real arcade like 3 times

It really depends on which character you face.

The early characters pretty much won't react to your attacks. (Hibiki is a joke on normal difficulty)

Akari / Yuki / Kojiroh do less damage than other characters. The latter tends to do more combos though.

Amano is ridiculous.

Juzoh can be a pain, but is easily dealt with if you jump + attack him when he runs toward you.

Washizuka = average.

Mukuro is one of the strongest but take much more damages as well.

Okina and Shigen can do a lot of damages, that I won't deny. (Okina is a damn turtler [ahah] but Shigen's grabs can be canceled)

Kagami / Setsuna are average but are just smarter than the early characters (Guard and parry more / anti-air)

Moriya is ridiculous though.

I haven't played Samurai Shodown much. Finished it a couple of times. Hated that female boss with the crystal ball.

I also hate Kagura in KoF96. God she always spam her anti-air.

I hardly ever face Akari, but even Yuki tends to be an ass. Amano is about as bad.

On the other hand I hardly have troubles with either Okina or Shigen.

MORIYA STOP SPAMMING THAT ANTI AIR

Edited by Dio

Amano always ate my credits. How much money did I lose on him thankfully I only played LB2 on a real arcade like 3 times

You had a LB2 Arcade in Brazil!? :o

The only arcade I've seen here (that wasn't at a video game / anime convention) was for KOF98 I believe.

Riki Oh is delightfully bad. I mean, it's a cheap Hokuto no Ken rip-off, but it has so much weird shit HnK didn't, it has a charm of it's own.

You had a LB2 Arcade in Brazil!? :o

The only arcade I've seen here (that wasn't at a video game / anime convention) was for KOF98 I believe.

Even a small city like mine had tons of fun arcades, including:

Samurai Shodown 3, Samurai Shodown 3D[holyshit] and Sonic Fighters. Nowadays we just have Kof 97, Kof 2k2 and Tekken Tag. Also X-Men vs Street Fighter.

I watched a few bits of it. Bloody hilarious.

The live action movie covers the first two volumes of the manga. It's quite faithful.

I'm hardly a real FE4THREADer anymore, but it's tradition :)

I can't even tell you to 'post more then' because it's boring like that nowadays.

I'm surprised that Fia is still in top 3.

You shouldn't. Fia is three persons after all.

I hardly ever face Akari, but even Yuki tends to be an ass. Amano is about as bad.

On the other hand I hardly have troubles with either Okina or Shigen.

I dislike Yuki because she guards too much and is harder to hit. She doesn't do much damage though.

And it really depends with Okina / Shigen. Overall Shigen is easier, but one SDM and bam. 3/4 of your life meter gone.

Okina can be even more unpredictable (and his Super Cancel is painful too) and he'll punish you if you're too much on the defensive.

Even a small city like mine had tons of fun arcades, including:

Samurai Shodown 3, Samurai Shodown 3D[holyshit] and Sonic Fighters. Nowadays we just have Kof 97, Kof 2k2 and Tekken Tag. Also X-Men vs Street Fighter.

I wish I lived in Brazil. :<

I wish I lived in Brazil. :<

Also I saw KoF XI not so far away from here. And Tekken 5. And F-Zero AX. And Mario Kart with the Pac-Man ghosts.

At least watch until you reach episode 15? I won't bother you if you decide to stop after that. :(

Alright dude.

Also I saw KoF XI not so far away from here. And Tekken 5. And F-Zero AX. And Mario Kart with the Pac-Man ghosts.

Man, my local arcade got KoF 13 and all them other pretty fighters fresh from japan.

just wish it was a little more local and not like 40 minutes away

Man, my local arcade got KoF 13 and all them other pretty fighters fresh from japan.

just wish it was a little more local and not like 40 minutes away

Well, the ones I mentioned last time were around 1 hour away, and I don't even have relatives living there, so there's no excuse.

Well, the ones I mentioned last time were around 1 hour away, and I don't even have relatives living there, so there's no excuse.

I know what you mean man, relatives are the only reason I ever end up over there.

In unrelated news, Photoshop successfully pirated, must play with more

speaking of play more, must raise funds for Persona 4