• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...//starts watching

Yes I am being serious.

omgomgomg

Hey guys, listen to this: We are drafting FE5 now. :awesome:

And run way ahead of everyone to get mauled by zombies.

Anyway, I notice there's a FE5 draft playthrough. Then I notice it's full already.

I really should go to sleep earlier.

Episode 77 here I go!

Yes, I watched until 78, and I remember most of the animes' important things, but I just wanna be certain I'm gonna be able to follow

Good MTA.

I'd almost : wub : you, but not so soon.

The only game I feel like doing a draft playthrough and I'm late for it.

aaaaaaaargh

Yes, this is going to be interesting.

Any characters recommended? (of those that haven't been taken, of course)

Yes, this is going to be interesting.

Any characters recommended? (of those that haven't been taken, of course)

Take thieves, fast. Either Mage Knight might be worth a fair amount of kills. For the remaining staff users, Salem might be best, though Linoan and Sara are still there, and I guess there's Nanna but I'm not sure if using her Charisma counts as using her or not. Same for Delmud on that one actually. Either Karin or Dean for flying utility.

Add a good early unit like Brighton, Carrion, Shiva or even Hicks and you're in business. If you take a thief I might even consider Xavier later on. You could also take Marty since Dagda supports him.

Edited by Dio

:awesome:

Good, because Salem is actually not my next pick. Just gotta throw you off the trail. :awesome: Though his C staves isn't too bad. He's after my next pick.

Evayl and Leaf solo up until 4 should be fun. >_> Though I'm looking to see if I can get Tania later since she might be decent.

Apparently, Fujimori Nuts is a RO addict. She has at least been playing it since 2008, has a blog about it which was updated yesterday (though probably not by her since the blog is shared) and drawn several illustrations for it (nothing outstanding.)

Just thought TheEnd might like this.

I'm such a stalker.

Sleep.

All you need for Xavier is a thief and Tina. Saphy could be of use I guess if one of the generics grab Xavier's axe.

I apologize if I sound ignorant, because I didn't watch your set of FE5 videos. But, are those aimed for the lowest turn-counts? I would also like to know how you made Marty so great. His stats at anything but HP, Str, Def & Con are awful.

I apologize if I sound ignorant, because I didn't watch your set of FE5 videos. But, are those aimed for the lowest turn-counts? I would also like to know how you made Marty so great. His stats at anything but HP, Str, Def & Con are awful.

First of all, this is Srs' video, not mine. All I did was create the strategy with him. My particular FE5 series was a 0% natural growths and I didn't really aim for low turn completeion.

As for Marty, keep in mind that Odo and Sety scrolls are available really early and that his promotion bonuses are really good (+3 str, +5 skl, +6 spd). The chapter 8 shop sells Hammers and Hand Axes which are excellent for him. Wrath is also a very good skill on him since he doesn't really need to double if he kills with a critical, but he also has the durability to survive in the frontlines.