FE4 THREAD

Fia

Most people are thinking about their retirement.

That's about a good portion of the staff that I work with anyway. So I'm hoping that the big mouth doesn't open his mouth with what I did, and I'll be all set.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You get better I guess.

The ants are commonly used as an initiation rite where you have to wear a glove made of leaves and then drop your hand in hundreds of those. Multiple times.

Yeah, I doubt first timers just jump in...

...WHAT!?!

It shows you never read about bullet ants before. I think there was an article on Cracked about it. A single bite supposedly feels like a gunshot.

That... sounds mighty unpleasant.

[spoiler=playing 999/criticism]getting to the true end and all of the fucking sudden: time travel bullshit

I could deal with the telepathy crap because butterflies experience it in every other generation during their migrations. Sure, no one brought up other factors like time periods or atmosphere, but oh details ruin a story.

And then time travel telepathy alternating bullshit happened.

This is bad. Akane is singlehandedly the stupidest little girl in existence and she should stay dead. She made alternate realities canon, which means there are endless universes where she sacrificed the lives of everyone on that boat several times before she could finally get her wish fulfillment of living again. She manipulated and murdered people so she could live, oh sure, that's logically and morally sound. This is just bad.

As for Junpei, why is he so close to her in the first place. He's a drama queen, srsly. At first I thought it was because she was the only one he kind of sort of knew among strangers, and sure they spend, what three hours together at most since the rest of the time they spend apart? Was Akane forcing him to fast-forward on their nonexistent "sure, we used to be friends when we were in elementary" relationship and instead making him obsessed with her?

"Ohlol, she's dead! I must go into despair, deep despair of darkness and shit because we're so totally close and stuff!! WE TOTALLY HAVE ANYTHING CLOSE TO THE SAME BOND AS CLOVER AND SNAKE (ignoring that they have experienced traumatic experiences together and are all they have), IN FACT THE BOND BETWEEN THIS CHICK I JUST MET THAT'S BEEN ABSENT FOR SOME TIME AND I REALLY SHOULDN'T EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME IS EVEN STRONGER"

I should stop playing right here to spite this game and make sure this ending never happened, making Akane's efforts all in vain.

It shows you never read about bullet ants before. I think there was an article on Cracked about it. A single bite supposedly feels like a gunshot.

Holy shit that has to feel painful. So now you can be a man and yell "I got shot" in the middle of the street, get ladies, etc.

On a separate note, Brutal Fang is ridiculous. Sure I haven't hit the 107 mark for the attack yet, but even up to 30? Holy jeez...

Edited by Tyranel M

Holy shit that has to feel painful.

On a separate note, Brutal Fang is ridiculous. Sure I haven't hit the 107 mark for the attack yet, but even up to 30? Holy jeez...

You're telling me.

It (like many many artes in Tales of Vesperia) improves with use. From what I've read, before you can be able to do 107 hits with it, you have to have used it at least 1000 times.

That would be hot.

Really.

Sakuya gonna win anyway.

Oh hell yes it would. Never mind the massive number of beautiful match-ups that would provide.

Depends on whether Dio can still Eye-Beam and freeze people on contact or not.

3541-PokemonPlatinumVersionUSXenoPhobia_03_30553.png

Getting Budew's happiness up took a while, but it paid off. By the way, has anyone used Desmume wifi?

I think some people tried battling online with it.

Also gg Marthur. Desynchs every 2 fights get annoying, but at least we had a few nice rounds earlier.

I played like shit. shiiit.

Also, is there a server where you have a better ping among these:

dpwgfo.png

I didn't do good in the end.

Of those, weol.pl and 4p MAME Europe at 109, but some servers tend to be ass and not play the games you want because "the name is too long" or just because you can't.

I have a few unknown serv0r, but I think my highest one might be pretty low on your list.

I didn't do good in the end.

Of those, weol.pl and 4p MAME Europe at 109, but some servers tend to be ass and not play the games you want because "the name is too long" or just because you can't.

I have a few unknown serv0r, but I think my highest one might be pretty low on your list.

You did some good combos with Speed Juzoh.

Just not enough grabbing, throwing and homerunning...

..which reminds me there's a Juzoh!Homerun minigame on the NeoGeo Pocket version of LB, where it's totally impossible to hit the ball unless you have god-like reflexes, or luck (basically 1/9 chance).

Doesn't work on weop.pl.whatever

It apparently works on 4p MAME Europe though, so maybe I should try this one when playing against you next time.