• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The practice of women fashioning like men, including short hairstyle and trousers, is very wrong and immoral. In the long run, it causes permanent damage to the family, to conjugal fidelity, to human affections, and human society, and it creates a hostile society. It corrupts men's minds as well as women's minds. It vitiates the relationship between the genders. It harms the dignity of the mother in her children's eyes. The way the mother fashions herself affects her children's psychology as well as her own. When a woman fashions herself the feminine way, as stated in this post, she has the strength God gives her. When she fashions herself the butch way, she only has the strength she gives herself, and that practice imposes and modifies her gestures, attitudes, behavior, and changes her frame of mind. This practice is perversion of a woman's psychology. It is like plagiarism and impersonation. Women are not meant to behave like men, so they should fashion themselves like women not like men.

Again, see the edit on the other post...

So these are quotes?

gIO thought I was typing all that.

Surprise gauge empty.

Again, see the edit on the other post...

Huh? I don't think he hates religion, since he makes biblical references every now and then. I know he hates, among 1024 other things, strict religious upbringing.

Edited by TheEnd

gIO thought I was typing all that.

Surprise gauge empty.

I figured it was copypasta'd from somewhere, but I didn't realize it was all from the same git. I figured it was a bunch of people's bullshit strung together into one (joke) opinion.

I figured it was copypasta'd from somewhere, but I didn't realize it was all from the same git. I figured it was a bunch of people's bullshit strung together into one (joke) opinion.

Those norms that I stated are actually not oppressive. They are common sense. Feminism is no longer relevant today. It was relevant back in the 1800's and the 1900's, but not in the 2000's. That was because the people at the time did not have the technology and recreational opportunities we have today. Before the rise of feminism, men committed far less crimes than they do today. Women are not tied to the kitchen sank, even if they are not in the workforce.

The FESS staff is probably hostile toward me. There many things I am right in that they are wrong in. They advocate radical feminism, which I am strongly against. This is for a good reason. One day, I will sue FESS, and its staff will suffer the consequences for their wrongful ban against me, their hostility toward me, and their incorrect teachings.

The summary of the Tedius Zanarukando Doctrine is as follows:

1. Women must not fashion themselves like men.

a. You must honor Rapunzel.

b. You must honor Cinderella.

2. There is a gap between the absolute truth and the societal orthodoxy.

3. Waterbirth is superior to orthodox childbirth.

4. It is healthy to be attractive.

5. The genders are not intrinsically identical.

6. Censorship and media regulation are not the answer to violence, criminal acts, access to the occult, etc.

7. You must not lobby for laws based on lies or forged statistics.

8. Neither parents nor government should force oppressive religious beliefs on their children or subjects.

9. Women must not make false charges against men.

10. Feminism does more harm than good.

11. You must not discriminate against males or teach that such discrimination is socially acceptable.

12. You must not discriminate against people with a disability.

13. The American justice system is corrupt, but the Chinese justice system is worse.

14. The government should finance for employment not warfare.

15. Widescreen is the only way to go for watching motion pictures released since the 1950s.

16. You must not feed the dragon

a. Companies must not outsource manufacturing to China.

b. It is recommended that you boycott products labeled "Made in China" or "Made in PRC."

17. Realism does not break a game.

18. Color is better than black and white, and sepia is worse.

19. Housing expenses must be no more than 40% of your income.

20. You must not shop at Wal-Mart.

21. You must not sacrifice truth for political correctness or financial gain.

22. The Federal Reserve must come to an end.

23. The advent of paper money leads to economic disaster.

24. International copyright law does more harm than good.

25. A nanny state is a bad government.

26. The object of good government is the care of human life, felicity, liberty, and other true human values, not their destruction.

27. Mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.

28. Young single men should live independently, not in their parental homes.

29. Companies should focus employment on younger demographics rather than older demographics.

30. You must not deny the truth.

a. You must not force your subjects to lie.

b. You must not obscure the truth.

31. You must show respect for unborn children, female beauty, and feminine values.

32. You must develop society or relationship based on trust, not on fear.

33. The nudity taboo is destructive and divisive, and lacks social value.

34. You must not silence me from disseminating my message.

35. Following the Tedius Zanarukando doctrine saves money.

36. The Tedius Zanarukando doctrine is eco-friendly.

The Tedius Zanarukando doctrine may appear to be nonsense, but it is based on science, and science does not lie. Therefore, the doctrine is factually correct. Remember the words of George Duwell (in 1984, "In the world of universal deceit, telling the truth is revolutionary.")

The Tedian left includes tenets 2, 3, 6, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 17, 20, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 32, and 33.

The Tedian right includes tenets 1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 19, 21, 25, 30, and 31.

@Chalis: Lame Devil Survivor remake.

Google it?

remake...? So it's just a port or what- *google*

...Naoya full voiced... hng.

But still, I expected Naoya's Chaotic End sequel. :(

Deviled eggs? Givegivegivegive

But they're so blaaaand.

Devilled eggs, huh? They sound nice. I've always seen pictures of them, but never knew what they were actually called.

Though now I'm wondering why they're called that.

It has to do with the seasoning, as I recall. Cayenne <3

Huh? I don't think he hates religion, since he makes biblical references every now and then. I know he hates, among 1024 other things, strict religious upbringing.

Idk...he's like rawk religion, oh here, let me throw in some religion to help me 'prove' my point.

24. In Fire Emblem, the Swordmaster class is superior to the Hero class. OPINION

Randomness in the middle of all that crap?

Idk...he's like rawk religion, oh here, let me throw in some religion to help me 'prove' my point.

Tedius isn't exactly known to make sense.

I was once in love with a black girl named Marcella Terez Whitmore, affectionately known as Tee, was once when I was in high school. She is slightly younger than I am. I first knew her at the age of 4. I fell in love with her in 1996. She and I were formerly best friends. When we were in high school, she and I used to exchange telephone calls, especially at night. She preferred that we would talk in person. I went to see the film "The Prince of Egypt" with her, my father, and my cousin Tiffany. Sadly, our relationship died cold on March 30, 1999, because Tee was excommunicated from my former religious organization Jehovah's Witnesses. However, because of the height differences between her and my sister-in-law, I got over my disappointment about her excommunication. Tee is the personification of my dislikes. She recently gained a lot of weight. Tee's cousin Nate, a very good friend of mine, is a college football player for the University of South Carolina. He made up for a season after he graduated from the University of South Carolina, because he was redshirted on his freshman year. ["Redshirted" means that the sports team member does not get to play for the season.] He is a future NFL player. He was a coach at the high school I attended when I was attending Vocational Rehabilitation Center. Today, Tee is a single mother to a son born in 2004. Nate Gary is married and lives in Columbia, South Carolina.

The FESS staff is probably hostile toward me. There many things I am right in that they are wrong in. They advocate radical feminism, which I am strongly against. This is for a good reason. One day, I will sue FESS, and its staff will suffer the consequences for their wrongful ban against me, their hostility toward me, and their incorrect teachings.

What?

What?

The FESS staff was made of feminists. Especially that goddamn BR mod.

About religion:

The Final Fantasy series lies in the core of my heart. Therefore, I hate being part of any religious organization that has a principle that violates or discourages Final Fantasy fandom, or read any literature, article, or Web site that is an offense to Final Fantasy fans, or listen to any speech or discourse that like that, especially if it is religious. I hate Zany Brainy for discontinuing the sale of Final Fantasy games and later for discontinuing the sale of video games in general. I began to drop the religion I was raised on, i.e. Jehovah's Witnesses, in favor of the Final Fantasy series in June 22, 2003, because I worship Final Fantasy. It was a struggle, consisting of moral pressure, unemployment, and family retaliation. I love Final Fantasy even more than myself.

What?

I just do not believe in romantic love. Anyone who calls me sexist on the grounds of my fashion beliefs is a feminist extremist. You must realize that feminism is evil and it is a dead end. Tomboyish fashion is a tenet of feminist dogma that must end. There are several good reasons that it is wrong for women to wear their hair short. Short hair is promoted by preceived notions. Women in pants are believed to be causing evil in the world, and women in pants are a tenet of feminist dogma.

Your concerns were brought up to the rest of the staff and after a prolonged discussion we decided that the ban will stay. You are a polarizing figure who has not traditionally gotten along well with the community and, taking your activity in other communities into account, we do not believe that this will change.

Sorry,

DMAJohnson

The FESS staff is evil.

The FESS staff was made of feminists. Especially that goddamn BR mod.

About religion:

The Final Fantasy series lies in the core of my heart. Therefore, I hate being part of any religious organization that has a principle that violates or discourages Final Fantasy fandom, or read any literature, article, or Web site that is an offense to Final Fantasy fans, or listen to any speech or discourse that like that, especially if it is religious. I hate Zany Brainy for discontinuing the sale of Final Fantasy games and later for discontinuing the sale of video games in general. I began to drop the religion I was raised on, i.e. Jehovah's Witnesses, in favor of the Final Fantasy series in June 22, 2003, because I worship Final Fantasy. It was a struggle, consisting of moral pressure, unemployment, and family retaliation. I love Final Fantasy even more than myself.

You?

O_O is this like how some people believe that the force is real...

remake...? So it's just a port or what- *google*

...Naoya full voiced... hng.

But still, I expected Naoya's Chaotic End sequel. :(

HOLYSH-

Oh wait, it's just a port, not a sequel. D:

Voice acting, though. 8D I'm not sure if I want the same voices as the ones they used for the drama CD- I wonder if this comes out in English, then English voice acting?

I still would have preferred a sequel. To almost any ending...

/rabbles

Oh hey guys.

You?

O_O is this like how some people believe that the force is real...

I am afraid that no woman wants to be romantically involved with me. Therefore, it seems that my true love does not exist. Women usually do not treat me as good as men. Besides, I do not believe in romantic love.

Oh hey guys.

Hi.

The summary of the Tedius Zanarukando Doctrine is as follows:

1. Women must not fashion themselves like men.

a. You must honor Rapunzel.

b. You must honor Cinderella.

2. There is a gap between the absolute truth and the societal orthodoxy.

3. Waterbirth is superior to orthodox childbirth.

4. It is healthy to be attractive.

5. The genders are not intrinsically identical.

6. Censorship and media regulation are not the answer to violence, criminal acts, access to the occult, etc.

7. You must not lobby for laws based on lies or forged statistics.

8. Neither parents nor government should force oppressive religious beliefs on their children or subjects.

9. Women must not make false charges against men.

10. Feminism does more harm than good.

11. You must not discriminate against males or teach that such discrimination is socially acceptable.

12. You must not discriminate against people with a disability.

13. The American justice system is corrupt, but the Chinese justice system is worse.

14. The government should finance for employment not warfare.

15. Widescreen is the only way to go for watching motion pictures released since the 1950s.

16. You must not feed the dragon

a. Companies must not outsource manufacturing to China.

b. It is recommended that you boycott products labeled "Made in China" or "Made in PRC."

17. Realism does not break a game.

18. Color is better than black and white, and sepia is worse.

19. Housing expenses must be no more than 40% of your income.

20. You must not shop at Wal-Mart.

21. You must not sacrifice truth for political correctness or financial gain.

22. The Federal Reserve must come to an end.

23. The advent of paper money leads to economic disaster.

24. International copyright law does more harm than good.

25. A nanny state is a bad government.

26. The object of good government is the care of human life, felicity, liberty, and other true human values, not their destruction.

27. Mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.

28. Young single men should live independently, not in their parental homes.

29. Companies should focus employment on younger demographics rather than older demographics.

30. You must not deny the truth.

a. You must not force your subjects to lie.

b. You must not obscure the truth.

31. You must show respect for unborn children, female beauty, and feminine values.

32. You must develop society or relationship based on trust, not on fear.

33. The nudity taboo is destructive and divisive, and lacks social value.

34. You must not silence me from disseminating my message.

35. Following the Tedius Zanarukando doctrine saves money.

36. The Tedius Zanarukando doctrine is eco-friendly.

The Tedius Zanarukando doctrine may appear to be nonsense, but it is based on science, and science does not lie. Therefore, the doctrine is factually correct. Remember the words of George Duwell (in 1984, "In the world of universal deceit, telling the truth is revolutionary.")

The Tedian left includes tenets 2, 3, 6, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 17, 20, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 32, and 33.

The Tedian right includes tenets 1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 19, 21, 25, 30, and 31.

...It's physically impossible for me to take this guy seriously. Completely impossible.

HEY THERE

Hi.

NIGHTMAREEEEEEEEEE.

What's new~?

Hey, how's your draft playthrough going?

Well, I guess. I'm on... C5 or something. I have a few tests tomorrow, so I won't get to posting a log until tomorrow/Saturday.