• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are. That's not an excuse. Also Magikarps.

Defenseless rat getting shocked and burnt vs. Fake pokemon battling...where both parties are fighting.

As for magikarps...and feebas...they can learn other moves besides splash...

Edited by Hatari

Hey, Dio. Do you know turncounts should be considered ideal through (FE4) chapters?

So far, I've pulled:

P: 14 turns.

Ch 1: 27 turns.

Ch 2: 53 turns.

Ch 3: 25 turns.

Not really, but those seem rather decent considering you don't have everyone. I know Chapter 2 takes forever (personally why I really hate it), and both Chapter 4 and 5 might take you some time as well.

I think your team was actually pretty good though. Did you also manage to get hidden stuff like the Pursuit Ring and the Wind Sword?

Defenseless rat getting shocked and burnt vs. Fake pokemon battling...where both parties are fighting.

As for magikarps...and feebas...they can learn other moves besides splash...

You could call it a fake rat as well.

Not when they're under lvl 15. (for Magikarps)

Not really, but those seem rather decent considering you don't have everyone. I know Chapter 2 takes forever (personally why I really hate it), and both Chapter 4 and 5 might take you some time as well.

C7 might be the worst, turn count wise.

C7 might be the worst, turn count wise.

At this point he has : Celice, Oifaye, Yuria (the universal units), Leaf, Levin!Leen, Aless, Roddlevan, Amid, Mana and Tristan.

Should still be long but others likely have it worse.

Edited by Dio

I think your team was actually pretty good though. Did you also manage to get hidden stuff like the Pursuit Ring and the Wind Sword?

I am not allowed to deploy Ardan for that. =/ The only instances you can use characters you didn't draft it when you need to recruit someone you drafted, or at events that include characters you drafted. So no Pursuit ring. And while I did find the Wind sword, I sold it.

At this point he has : Celice, Oifaye, Yuria (the universal units), Leaf, Levin!Leen, Aless, Roddlevan, Amid, Mana and Tristan.

Should still be long but others likely have it worse.

Desert is a bitch and there's some backtracking though.

It takes Celice quite a while to reach Yied and then Melgen.

Leaf won't do much since he's stuck at Lenster.

I am not allowed to deploy Ardan for that. =/ The only instances you can use characters you didn't draft it when you need to recruit someone you drafted, or at events that include characters you drafted. So no Pursuit ring. And while I did find the Wind sword, I sold it.

You don't have Dew, yet you got the Wind Sword? And yet you didn't bother to get the Pursuit Ring? Odd.

Desert is a bitch and there's some backtracking though.

It takes Celice quite a while to reach Yied and then Melgen.

Leaf won't do much since he's stuck at Lenster.

I know that, but I'm just saying he's in a better position than many other people. One guy is stuck with Holyn!Patty, Arthur (don't know the father, might be Lex or Claude), Tinny, Laylea and Femina along with Celice, Oifaye and Yuria.

I guess, though he could get some kills with the Armor Cutter. I don't know what Soul left on Ethlin, though. Keep in mind I'm not sure Fin is free even on Chapter 7.

Edited by Dio

I actually read all of this.

When I said passive skills, I was actually thinking about +stat skills and the like, not defensive skills like Immunize; sorry for the confusion. Checking some progression tables, I noticed that their bonuses were apparently much lower than in EO1, to the point where I was wondering if they were worth bothering at all, prereqs aside.

You didn't need cursecut? Can I safely presume that this was because the rest of the team's TP disappeared rather fast anyway?

Either way, thanks for the thoughts. I'll keep them in a not-so-random txt for later reference.

That's what I thought when HG/SS came out. :lol:

With my luck I'll finish platinum just in time for gray (assuming the third game in the b/w series) is released only to start all over again, except this time with the extra 100 and some pokemons XD.

Lucky Eggs Transfer go go go go

Edited by Hatari

With my luck I'll finish platinum just in time for gray (assuming the third game in the b/w series) is released only to start all over again, except this time with the extra 100 and some pokemons XD.

Lucky Eggs Transfer go go go go

I'm not sure if you can transfer 4th gen items to 5th gen games, though.

Oh hai guys.

Haven't been here in a while.

Indeed you haven't.

No Erufuun for you. oh wait

He's getting an army of Doredias so he can abuse them.

Edited by TheEnd

Good point, but...demon! didn't you say there were lucky eggs in 5th gen? So, same item should transfer over right?

Well, pokemon transfers between different gens don't occur through regular trading...

Home of Joey the mega centipede.

Fuck those too. Poison Sting + Protect...

And poison point! :awesome:

Edited by TheEnd