FE4 THREAD

Fia

Damn fangirls just cling to me.

Anyway I got 3 Book of Town Portals within a few minutes. Like I need anything higher than level 1.

The Butcher was stupidly easy too. He hit me only three times, making me lose about a quarter of my health.

I'm also loving the Morning Star when just about every enemy is an undead. I kinda bought that Claymore for nothing.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Pssssh, I do not fangirl over random people!

Everyone take note of the mood Sirius gets in whenever it is mentioned that someone else might like Dio. That is love.

now that's what I call distraction...

I don't think the devotion is mutual, though.

It never is.

>_> I am not fangirling demon either. No way...

But I thought you liked demons and vampires and all that good stuff.

I only finished Diablo 1 with a Rogue. Though I read she's not a good choice for multiplayer because of friendly fire.

She makes the Butcher fight much easier. It took ages with a Warrior friend while I was a Sorceror, using bows while we were stuck in a cell.

Everyone take note of the mood Sirius gets in whenever it is mentioned that someone else might like Dio. That is love.

I agree...

This logic is disgusting.

You mean awesome

But I thought you liked demons and vampires and all that good stuff.

Demon is not included in the types of demons I like...

It is not disgusting, Sirius. It is beautiful! Do not be ashamed of your feelings, we all understand that sometimes they can cause you to make irrational choices :wub:

And you deny being a fangirl.

So, who takes the title of 'Princess of denial'?

My vote goes to the fruit~

Damn fangirls just cling to me.

Anyway I got 3 Book of Town Portals within a few minutes. Like I need anything higher than level 1.

The Butcher was stupidly easy too. He hit me only three times, making me lose about a quarter of my health.

I'm also loving the Morning Star when just about every enemy is an undead. I kinda bought that Claymore for nothing.

Lachdanan, of all people, dropped me a bow. A mithril long war bow of perfection.

I should man up and make a town portal only (8D) warrior one of these days.

There is no devotion....

Enough...Shoo Shoo

From him, yes.

You can't shoo me and you know it.

She makes the Butcher fight much easier. It took ages with a Warrior friend while I was a Sorceror, using bows while we were stuck in a cell.

Closing a door and picking up a puny short bow, the classic butcher tactics.

Edited by TheEnd

So, who takes the title of 'Princess of denial'?

I vote Sirius :D

Sirius has feelings?

He sure does! Lots of them.

And you deny being a fangirl.

I deny being a fangirl of singular people (OUTSIDE OF 1 OR 2)! I didn't say anything about pairings :).

Edited by Mio

Lachdanan, of all people, dropped me a bow. A mithril long war bow of perfection.

I should man up and make a town portal only (8D) warrior one of these days.

It should be really lulzy if he drops a nice helm on top of his Veil of Steel.

Right now I have Fire Bolt level 2 and Healing level 1. I had to buy a +9 Magic Shield to get those.

Edited by Dio

Oh.

BTW wasn't there a monster in diablo 1 that permanently reduce your health by 25 everytime you get hit by it?

I want a copy...

You can now understand fangirls, for you've become one yourself.

It should be really lulzy if he drops a nice helm on top of his Veil of Steel.

Right now I have Fire Bolt level 2 and Healing level 1. I had to buy a +9 Magic Shield to get those.

Good old +magic items.

BTW wasn't there a monster in diablo 1 that permanently reduce your health by 25 everytime you get hit by it?

Black Death. -1 HP per hit. They're bright yellow so you can always spot them.

Edited by TheEnd

I deny being a fangirl of singular people (OUTSIDE OF 1 OR 2)! I didn't say anything about pairings :).

Oh, that's right. You're one of those hopeless romantic types. I completely forgot about that.

Oh.

TWENTY FIVE?

There's the Black Death, which is a banana colored zombie available on levels 3-5 (I got those on level 3 just now), but it only drops maximum health by one.