• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick bolded.

Dio is on YOUR "to do" list.

Good old jailing.

I refused to use an axe, since I got raped without a shield. I also refused to sell all nice items I got, so the town was full of all kinds of shit.

Then eventually I noticed I only really used the +magic items and possibly a bow.

Listen to this member.

Yep.

I think I met a pack of spitters with a Unique on level 6 or something. I had to back away and ignore them.

Hahaha.

This.

Also something occured to me : the trap skill should disarm explosive barrels. Maybe not the one with skeletons, but at least it would make sense. Plus they hurt way more than an arrow to the face.

Edited by Dio

Dio is on YOUR "to do" list.

Good one.

I find myself regretting the fact that doing can't have that connotation in Portuguese.

Yep.

I think I met a pack of spitters with a Unique on level 6 or something. I had to back away and ignore them.

Hahaha.

This.

Also something occured to me : the trap skill should disarm explosive barrels. Maybe not the one with skeletons, but at least it would make sense.

It's what I always do.

I've always had the policy of leaving no survivors. Unless I'm newgaming, in which case I leave survivors until I start gaining experience again.

Too bad it doesn't. Bliiizaaaaaaaaaaaard

It does! If sadism is not perverted then I don't know what is. Because you like to.

Naaaaah. All of the most fun people make absolutely no sense. Making sense is overrated!

It's something totally outrageous. I don't support it at all.

You are again wrong. People making sense are the most fun. Those who don't and try to be fun are just shallow.

It's something totally outrageous. I don't support it at all.

You are again wrong. People making sense are the most fun. Those who don't and try to be fun are just shallow.

It is not that outrageous, you have a wandering mind :(.

I disagree. Sometimes it is fun not to make sense, relieving! Something does not have to make sense to be fun, it is actually shallow to believe either way strictly :o.