• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, looks like I didn't miss much by sleeping.

Mr. Satan is pretty funny, and I really liked using him in the first Budokai game. He's pretty much the only post-Freeza saga character other than future Trunks that I like.

Cell!

You'll be feeling 'strange' for months to come, Soul.

I laughed.

Huh, looks like I didn't miss much by sleeping.

That's true. With Soluna around, Lux is too busy being a complete maso.

Tsk.

Marthur is not amused.

I shouldn't wander into other threads so carelessly.

I'm just wondering because I'm not sure whether to make Beowolf the father of Lachesis's children or Fin. If I gave Fin a few swords, would he be able to pass those swords down to Delmud?

The answer for this question can be summarized as so:

Yes, you CAN have a father pass down items he cannot equip. Now, of course you can't actually have him buy the item at the pawn shop, but you can certainly have a potential father defeat an enemy carrying an item you want passed down. And as a few members said already, the game will try to pass the parent's entire cube to the corresponding child. Any items that cannot be inherited will be counted as 'find its equivalent in the second gen if you can.' And yes, weapon rank matters(which is the reason why Tinny can't inherit Thoron, as she starts with a B in thunder magic, and Thoron is A ranked.)

Example: I paired Lachesis with Fin on my first playthrough(which was not blind, as I watched BigKlingy's FE4 videos.). In order to give Delmud a Disc One Nuke, I had Fin get the kill on Shagall for his silver blade. Obviously, I knew that if I kept the brave lance on Fin, I(and Fin) wouldn't be seeing it again until Chapter 8. So Fin sold his brave lance to the pawn shop so Fury could buy it(and pass it on to Fee. Because having 4 brave weapons by the time you reach Dannan is w1n.)

Edited by PiloTE

As long as you don't get lost.

I like to think I have a good sense of direction, even though the concepts of north/south/east/west are almost alien to me. Which ultimately has more to do with memory than anything.

Any perspective of a folder update?

Edited by PiloTE

I like to think I have a good sense of direction, even though the concepts of north/south/east/west are almost alien to me. Which ultimately has more to do with memory than anything.

Any perspective of a folder update?

A very small one. Yes, this could apply to both the perspective and the folder.

I wake up, some fucking russian motherfucker douchebag cocoksucker like the nikolai call me. I tell him u cheap jew go fuck yourself

I never respect the russian asshole. He stink like asshole after I eat food. He the no good mother fucker. The good russian I like

IRAN #1 USA #1 Russia go fuck your self if you are not good russian and you like motherfucker nikolai

Another day in the life of the Sheik.