• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean

709rnn.gif

the best.

With fashion sense like that, you're hardly the best.

But, it's not like I'm going on a killing spree..

But you're a wolf. How could someone just let a wild, potentially unstable animal run loose through civilization like that?

The story behind the Sask/me deleting my posts so it looks like he's talking to himself thing is because Nightmare asked me to find someone to help him test the word filters he put in and they didn't seem to be effecting us, so I was trying to get Sask to cuss because he was the only one viewing the thread at the time.

Then I deleted my posts so it didn't look like I was encouraging users to be vulgar :D.

The story behind the Sask/me deleting my posts so it looks like he's talking to himself thing is because Nightmare asked me to find someone to help him test the word filters he put in and they didn't seem to be effecting us, so I was trying to get Sask to cuss because he was the only one viewing the thread at the time.

Then I deleted my posts so it didn't look like I was encouraging users to be vulgar :D.

Now aren't you the one talking to yourself?

Actually, I asked you to delete your posts so the secret about the word filters wouldn't be revealed.

And once again, announcing it like this is... Oh, forget it. >___>

Well, I had have a handler...somewhere.

A handler, huh? Does that handler's name begin with D by any chance?

Now aren't you the one talking to yourself?

NO :(.

Actually, I asked you to delete your posts so the secret about the word filters wouldn't be revealed.

Your reasons for asking and mine for complying were very different :D

And once again, announcing it like this is... Oh, forget it. >___>

It is the best. You love it :D.

Edited by Tangerine

Actually I have to go now, our ban war will have to be postponed until tonight. You have bought yourself some time to live, floating head :o!

I see.

Hey wait you edited that! Marsssssssssssssssssssss

Edited by Tangerine

Actually I have to go now, our ban war will have to be postponed until tonight. You have bought yourself some time to live, floating head :o!

You've lost then. Enjoy your ban.

Hey wait you edited that! Marsssssssssssssssssssss

:B):

See you later guys :P.

You've lost then. Enjoy your ban.

Knowing Nightmare, you should live every day on this site like it is your last. He is ban-CRAZY! He bans people who are not supposed to be banned.

He is a hungry hungry banner.

He simply revealed the truth.

e6yvig_th.jpg

Edited by Tangerine