• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be taking a break from EOing by playing one of those two games.

That reminds me, it seems some guys were starting to work on an EO TAS a few days ago. They didn't go very far yet, but tool-assisted map drawing is amusing to see.

That reminds me, it seems some guys were starting to work on an EO TAS a few days ago. They didn't go very far yet, but tool-assisted map drawing is amusing to see.

Tool-assisted map drawing, huh? That sounds neat. Are there any videos?

I don't know why I'm asking because I won't be able to watch them anyway.

I've never been able to finish an EO game.

They are so long! I always get bored near the end.

I'm at the last boss in EO now. Just need to get notlazy and beat him.

I can't stop playing EO if I get going. I'll be playing for hours before getting bored.

I don't understand, Yuzo Koshiro didn't compose for this game.

Gameplay > Music

EO's music never impressed me to be perfectly honest.

STRANGE JOURNEY'S MUSIC IS WHAT YOU WOULD HEAR IF YOU WERE TO ENTER HELL.

I don't especially like it but at least it's not generic and fits the game nicely.

Edited by Marthur

Tool-assisted map drawing, huh? That sounds neat. Are there any videos?

I don't know why I'm asking because I won't be able to watch them anyway.

Only a desmume file. They don't usually encode WIPs.

I'm at the last boss in EO now. Just need to get notlazy and beat him.

I can't stop playing EO if I get going. I'll be playing for hours before getting bored.

Immunize broke EO1.

Then EO2 nerfed almost everything.

Gameplay > Music

Gameplay = Music

Also, drawing maps isn't too bad

We know perfetly when this thread is gonna end, Etel. We even have a date for it.

We will destroy it before that day comes, so it ends on a high note.

Or at least as high of a note as a thread full of delinquents like us can :D.

Gameplay = Music

Also, drawing maps isn't too bad

There's some map making in Shin Megami Tensei too, but it only involves placing traps, shortcuts, events, mining area, etc... Walls/doors/and stairs are placed automatically. Drawing walls is painfully boring in EO. :<

Oh. Guess that'll have to wait for later then.

I don't have much hope, personally. Grinding is pretty important in EO, after all.

I guess I'll get to upgrading that, then.

Reduce damage by 90% at level 10.

It completely trivializes any boss or FOE that doesn't poison (or curse) you. No wonder they removed it in EO2.

:<

Well, alright, I acknowledge the parts about SMT's music. Happy?

Reduce damage by 90% at level 10.

It completely trivializes any boss or FOE that doesn't poison (or curse) you. No wonder they removed it in EO2.

It should be fun to have alongside Defender.

Also trying to get all the best equipment. Currently, my Landsknecht and Survivalist (both beasts in their own right) are the best equipped ones. Apparently though, you can only get some items in the sixth stratum, so...I'm not sure if I want to do this any more.

STRANGE JOURNEY ALSO HAS MEN IN ROBOTIC SUITS WITH SIRIUS VISION AS MAIN CHARACTERS.

FINE I'll play it but not any time soon. Layton/Hotel Dusk comes first.

It should be fun to have alongside Defender.

Also trying to get all the best equipment. Currently, my Landsknecht and Survivalist (both beasts in their own right) are the best equipped ones. Apparently though, you can only get some items in the sixth stratum, so...I'm not sure if I want to do this any more.

Sometimes I wouldn't even use Defender, due to the buff limit. I'd usually use both and Bravery, though.

I went into the Sixth Stratum, found a crab-like monster who was resistant to pretty much everything in my first encounter, and then started EO2.

But it worked.

35d2q7n.jpg

I'm not sure if I should believe you about the men in robotic suits with Sirius vision but the game sounds cool enough to warrant a try sometime in the future.

Sometimes I wouldn't even use Defender, due to the buff limit. I'd usually use both and Bravery, though.

Bravery...that's the Troubadour song, right? How was the Troubadour by the end, anyway?

I went into the Sixth Stratum, found a crab-like monster who was resistant to pretty much everything in my first encounter, and then started EO2.

Yeah, I have heard that it's pretty insane.

I'm not sure if I should believe you about the men in robotic suits with Sirius vision but the game sounds cool enough to warrant a try sometime in the future.

I...might have embellished a few things. And I'm just saying that Strange Journey is overall better than EO. Exact same gameplay, but pretty much everything is better. It also has a story unlike EO.

Edited by Marthur