• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No Dio log, I see.

It's an action RPG. I remember my brother playing the prequel for Saturn, but apparently it wasn't as good. Hey Nightmare, Yuzo Koshiro made the soundtrack

!

I'll have to upgrade my computer soon and play it, then. Or somehow get it on the VC.

That's because Nightmare usually is around during the dead hours. And his posts have more quality than yours anyway.

Am I really? Hmm...

Edited by Nightmare

Am I really? did[/i] look at it!]Hmm...

Oh wait you're always here? Of course not! I knew it was bad without opening it!

Silly Nightmare you can't put italics inside a tag.

Edited by Marthur

Upgrade your computer? Genesis/Mega Drive emus aren't system-intensive!

You say that, but today, I just tested something out for five minutes and my computer's responsiveness went down by 500%. Yes, it is terrible.

Oh wait you're always here? Of course not! I knew it was bad without opening it!

Silly Nightmare you can't put italics inside a tag.

I don't know about always being here...but you must take a look at the picture! It is sure to entertain you. Don't worry, it's not that gif.

What an embarrassment.

You say that, but today, I just tested something out for five minutes and my computer's responsiveness went down by 500%. Yes, it is terrible.

You think you're dealing with a defective piece of hardware?

Honest question.

In that case...I dunno really, it started spontaneously shutting down (when it overheats or something) a few months or so ago, and ever since, I can't run anything even remotely system-intensive (lots of lag, unresponsiveness, or the aforementioned spontaneous shut down).

In that case...I dunno really, it started spontaneously shutting down (when it overheats or something) a few months or so ago, and ever since, I can't run anything even remotely system-intensive (lots of lag, unresponsiveness, or the aforementioned spontaneous shut down).

The problem might be your CPU cooler.

You're probably dealing with cooling issues, then. I remember facing those when one of my past computer's video card fan stopped working. Even trying to run VisualBoy Advance would resulting into an overheat shutdown.

For a while, I took care of the issue by leaving the PC's case open, changing its position for better air circulation, and leaving a small fan (yes, this kind of fan) right next to it.

Of course a temporary solution, since the amount of dust that got into the fan was nearly unbelievable.

You should check if your video card's and CPU's fans are working properly, if you can.

The problem might be your CPU cooler.

You're probably dealing with cooling issues, then.

Yep, seems to be the case, because when the weather was colder, it wouldn't overheat.

I remember facing those when one of my past computer's video card fan stopped working. Even trying to run VisualBoy Advance would resulting into an overheat shutdown.

For a while, I took care of the issue by leaving the PC's case open, changing its position for better air circulation, and leaving a small fan (yes, this kind of fan) right next to it.

Of course a temporary solution, since the amount of dust that got into the fan was nearly unbelievable.

I actually kind of had the same idea. Cosmic. But I'll get a new computer instead.

Also lol at the story.

You should check if your video card's and CPU's fans are working properly, if you can.

The video card's fan is working fine, but the CPU fan wails to no end with even the smallest tasks.

A game with a subtitle that it's acronym is Tits. Will it sell like "Sex sells".

Hopefully.

And then fans will be disappointed because the only buxom playable character sucks horribly.

And "GoD" would be offensive so that's why Goddess of Dawn became Radiant Dawn.

Wow. I just realized that could be an acronym for the old name.

Maybe I should play more attention that this stuff?

So horrible that no fools will believe she's good just because of TITS?

I'm not sure... it's somewhat subtle. Some could be fooled because her primary function is allowing the rest of the party to act faster, much like an FE dancer.

I'm not sure... it's somewhat subtle. Some could be fooled because her primary function is allowing the rest of the party to act faster, much like an FE dancer.

All that's left is for her to have moves named like the Dark Hunter's from EO. Primarily, Ecstasy.

Edited by Sirius

All that's left is for her to moves named like the Dark Hunter's from EO. Primarily, Ecstasy.

Heaven's Kiss, Sylphen Whip, Bind Whip, Queen's Beauty. Unless XSEED has other plans.

Wow. I just realized that could be an acronym for the old name.

Maybe I should play more attention that this stuff?

Considering "Goddess" was in the original title to begin with, and by that logic reason enough to change the name, I'm pretty sure Marthur's reading too far into it.

Yeah, I suppose that's also true.

But then again, we also have stuff like Ah My Goddess and the like, and that's apparently fine, soooo... :/

Edited by Reinfleche