• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you really want a new PC and are going to use that as an excuse to get it... alright.

It's a good excuse, since only I know what the real problem is. And I need a new PC anyway, for all the new stuff that's coming out (and also need more hard drive space).

It's a good excuse, since only I know what the real problem is. And I need a new PC anyway, for all the new stuff that's coming out (and also need more hard drive space).

Terabyte or bust.

Yeah, I suppose that's also true.

But then again, we also have stuff like Ah My Goddess and the like, and that's apparently fine, soooo... :/

The difference being that the main character actually is a Goddess. And it's an anime/manga that is not made by a company that parades around pretending to be "family-friendly." Nintendo, Disney, I'm looking at you two.

Yeah, I suppose that's also true.

But then again, we also have stuff like Ah My Goddess and the like, and that's apparently fine, soooo... :/

Alright I'll just say it. My post was actually full of sarcasm. Companies don't really care about acronyms (unless it's an insult [and that's only because it would be detrimental to them]).

The only reason they changed Goddess of Dawn to Radiant Dawn in the US was because they basically wanted to say "Look people who have bought Path of Radiance, this is a sequel. Buy it."

So stop listening to gIO. He doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Marthur

I wonder if I should grind Ayla until I get Charm or not. I really want Nizbel's third eye. Plus Charm should be an actual starting skill for Fia.

Also all these years of playing FE make me spell Ayla as Ayra nowadays.

Renaming her Ayra when I play.

Also, go for it.

Edited by TheEnd

hello sir Pilot

Hi.

I wonder if I should grind Ayla until I get Charm or not. I really want Nizbel's third eye.

Go for it.

Plus Charm should be an actual starting skill for Fia.

Also all these years of playing FE make me spell Ayla as Ayra nowadays.

:rolleyes: