• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"Maybe a little too much for my tastes" T.E. thought. That didn't stop her from saying she might be into Masaa, but also having a rather explosive relationship with Pilot.

fiaboom.png

Story of my life.

Ecco the Dolphin, Sega Genesis game.

I see. My first impressions were that:

- the level design is somewhat boring.

- Is Dolphin Punch the only attack available? It's unaccurate and only kills one thing while jellyfishes often come in groups.

- Also the crystal things are kind of confusing, but that may be because I don't have the booklet.

I see. My first impressions were that:

- the level design is somewhat boring.

- Is Dolphin Punch the only attack available? It's unaccurate and only kills one thing while jellyfishes often come in groups.

That. I can't recall the crystals thing or much other than the fact that like with Evo, I just gave this game a chance and got bored pretty quickly.

That. I can't recall the crystals thing or much other than the fact that like with Evo, I just gave this game a chance and got bored pretty quickly.

I liked E.V.O though. Especially its customization elements. The gameplay was pretty much like Zelda 2. The story wasn't bad either.

I see the run is progressing smoothly. And that much grinding was had.

Beyond Oasis didn't work.

Well, that's a pity.

...And I can understand why you told me Ecco was a game for masochists. Stupid jellyfishes.

At least the soundtrack is kind of nice.

I liked E.V.O though. Especially its customization elements.

I liked it too. Buying parts was amusing.

Edited by TheEnd

Silly Jenni! Wait, why shorty

The only somewhat decent dictionary I have is an English-Portuguese one, which served me well before I started using dictionary.com and the like instead. The rest are crappy minis, all of them (Spanish-Portuguese, Latin-Portuguese, Italian-Portuguese, dozens of English-Portuguese). Well, Portuguese dictionaries aside...

Silly Jenni! Wait, why shorty

The only somewhat decent dictionary I have is an English-Portuguese one, which served me well before I started using dictionary.com and the like instead. The rest are crappy minis, all of them (Spanish-Portuguese, Latin-Portuguese, Italian-Portuguese, dozens of English-Portuguese). Well, Portuguese dictionaries aside...

I'm short, you know.

Ah. True, internet wins in that case, and as a thesaurus too.

I liked E.V.O though. Especially its customization elements. The gameplay was pretty much like Zelda 2. The story wasn't bad either.

I loved E.V.O.

I guess I can understand why Sirius would be bored since the beginning was pretty slow. But I liked the music and the customisation potential was bonner. I could never beat the cockroach or that giant fish at the last boss, though.