FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hell, I don't follow hockey, or sports in general for that matter.

I tend to follow too many of them.

He is. That's mostly why.

Ducks > Kings. Got a Cup in half the time. Only Kings SCF was due to a easy non-call. :>

Awesome.

California is Sharks territory for me though. I don't care that much about either.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd gladly shoot Roxas, but I'm sure some twerp will twist it to make it seem I was doing something perverse.

Silly Mumu~

/bites ear

Then you'd best stop flirting with guys on the internet before someone catches you.

):

It would probably be better if he got caught.

:<

03/03/2011

Weather: cloudy and cold

Hello diary!

This is my first page so I should probably introduce myself. Last name is THREAD (what kind of name is this? Don't ask me) and my first name's initials are F.E. What do they stand for? It's a secret, but I like to say that it means Frigging Epic. 8D

My friends all call me Vier though and I sort of adopted this as my name because it's cool, but they all say I'm going to die soon... Scratch that, I don't really have any friend! But this ends today! Because I now have you, my diary. And today is also the day I'll get my first pokémons! I can't wait to see them... ^___^

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

-----

What the heck! ? ゚□゚ I was patiently waiting for my new pokémons, when suddenly, those two so-called "friends of mine" barged into my room. Geez... Anyway I should introduce them. The guy is Cheren and the girl is Bianca, and I have nicknames for both of them too. Cheren is Tier because he's such a nerd (he looks like one anyway). Bianca is Fold. Somehow, she seems to know everything about me and she's not afraid to use this knowledge against me... And she just proved it today... Ergh! D:

She forced me to give each of them one of my newly-arrived pokémons or she would reveal my darker secrets to the whole town. I was so mad but I couldn't refuse! (How the heck did she find out I liked tentacles!?)

Anyway, I had a tough choice to make? Which one of Snivy, Tepig or Oshawott should I pick? I immediately discarded choosing Tepig because it isn't cute. In the end, I chose Oshawott. I'm hoping he'll survive long enough to become a powerful horny beast... Oh god, where is my eraser!? Powerful horned beast is what I meant! I swear! And I don't plan to use it as a pleasurable sex toy either! ...Goddammit. ._.;;;

Let's change the subject here... Bianca (Fold) picked Tepig (Seriously, her tastes are pretty bad) and she gave Cheren (Tier) Snivy. Then she assaulted me...and then my room was a mess. And Fold rejoiced... Bitch.

Tier assaulted me too, but he went down easily.

After the battles, I discovered that my Oshawott was of careful nature, which is good I guess.

I then went downstairs and saw my mother is way too nice... ._. She also gave me a Xtransceiver. It sounds exciting!

After that I went to Fold's house and see if I could trash her room too. Interestingly enough, she was being scolded by her father, who didn't want his daughter taking part in animal fightings or living like a hobo, which is a totally sound concern if you want my opinion... Maybe my mother doesn't care about me after all...? ._.

I then left and went to professor Juniper's lab and... Tier & Fold were waiting there for me. Can't they just leave me alone? We talked a lot and I got to give my first pokémon a new name: Etel. It's cute and I think it suits him. *^-^*

Also, I received a Pokédex.

Once we were done, we decided to go outside. Mom was waiting for me and decided to give a map to the three of us. Whyyy them, mom!? ゚ペ

We then went to Route 1 to meet with the professor to show us how to capture wild pokémons. Looks easy enough. I also got 5 pokéballs to try it out. My "friends" then left for Accumula Town and ...I decided to go back and sleep at my house, because today sure was tiring.

Ugh... Already one page and I already wish nobody will read you, my secret diary. Well, I'll make sure nobody will anyway. Good night and see you tomorrow.

F.E. 'Vier' THREAD

Edited by Marthur